The Best Day of Our Lives

It's been a year now and we have been really busy.

Beau proposed to me after one of their games it was super cute.

*Flashback to Proposal*

I was behind the glass cheering on all the boys. We were playing the Kings and it just so happened that my best friend was Quick's wife, Jaclyn. Jaclyn and Madison were on my right with their Kings gear on and my parents and Beau's parents were on my left. I had my Bennett jersey on.

The buzzer went off, "The Penguins win!!!!!" the announcer yelled.

I cheered jumping up on down. A security guard came by and unlocked the door leading to the benches to let us through. All the players were still on the ice and on the benches.

I congratulated everyone and said sorry to the Kings but said they played well and we had just played a little better. Doughty stood in front of me and talked to me.

I didn't notice until my friends from the Kings pushed me towards the side of the rink. The lights were dimmed and the announcer told me to go out on the carpet on the rink. I was confused but went onto the ice. Beau skated towards me, "Hey Riles, I love you so much and you make me so happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?"

*Flashback Ended*

I was so happy and, of course, said yes. I wanted to plan my wedding myself, but it definitely stressed me out. I've been running around making sure everything was set up perfectly for today.

Jaclyn ran over to me, "Everything's fine; we need to all get ready."

I nodded as she dragged me to the room with all my bridesmaids. Jaclyn was my maid of honor. She did my hair as I did my make up. The bridesmaid's dresses were a light blue and very cute.

I put my dress on, it was lacy and a mermaid fit, and when I was ready I headed out of the room with the girls. I walked down the hall and met my dad at the end.

*time skip*

The wedding was flawless. Beau looked very handsome and he told me I was very beautiful.

We had some funny toasts from players telling stories about how they met me and how they couldn't wait until Beau proposed.

*Another Time Skip*

"Come on kick their asses!!! I yelled while inside the suite with Jaclyn and the other wives.

My belly was so big, I'm certain they were all worried I was going to pop from all my cheering. Beau and I were expecting our first child, a little boy.

Jaclyn yelled, "Baby (referring to her husband Quick) make all those saves. Keep it going!!!!!"

We ended up scoring again half way through the second period making us ahead by one. I began cheering and jumping up and down. I felt wet liquid run down my leg.

"Jaclyn!!!! My water broke," I yelled to her. She ran to a security guard and told him. He radioed down to the locker room security guard to tell him to let Beau and the others know that I was going into labor.

The security guard carried me to a wheelchair and drove me and Jaclyn to the hospital.

*Beau's POV*

I was switching with another player and a security guard approached me saying that Jaclyn and Riley were headed to the hospital because Riley was going into labor. I told coach I needed to head to the hospital for Riley.

He called time out and I headed to Doughty and Quick and let them know what was going on. They said they'd come right after this period and everyone else would come over tomorrow to meet the baby.

I rushed into the locker room to change and raced to the hospital.

*Back to Riley's POV*

"Where's Beau!!!!!!? This baby isn't leaving until Beau gets here. His daddy needs to be here!!!!!" I yelled panting.

"His daddy's here with a few buddies," Beau said coming in with Quick and Drew.

Jaclyn and Quick and Drew stood together on my right with an iPad each, my parents on one and Beau's on the other.

"It's time Riley," the nurse said.

I started pushing and sooner or later our baby was born and you could hear his little voice crying.

Beau was next to me holding my hand and kissing my forehead, "He's beautiful Riles. I'm so proud of you."

Everybody met little Nick and when the nurse gave him to Beau, I've never seen his smile so big before.

Since there were no complications with the pregnancy I got to go home with Nick right away.

The next day everyone gathered at our house to meet Nick. Everyone was so happy saying they were going to teach him hockey. I laughed because Beau was going to teach him with help from everyone.

We loved each other.

We enjoyed our family.

We lived happily ever after.

The End

Thanks for reading everyone. I hope you guys enjoy it.