1: Lies

Baekhyun's POV

"So you are the only guy in our group who doesn't have a girlfriend. Well who on earth will date you?? No girl with a right mind would ever date you." Minho says loud enough for the whole class to hear. The whole class started laughing at Baekhyun.

"Well you are wrong." I suddenly blurted out without thinking.

"What do you mean ??" Minho asked turning his whole attention to Baekhyun.

"I mean..... I h-have a g-girlfriend" I stuttered because the truth is, I really don't have a girlfriend.

"Oh really?? Well okay then. Whoever your imaginary girlfriend is, I wanna see her. Meet me at my locker with your girlfriend right after lunch.

"Okay....." I went silent thinking what to do. I seriously have no idea at all.

The bell rang and it was lunch break. I quickly started walking around the hallway determined to find a 'girlfriend'. Or should I say fake girlfriend ??

As it was lunch, there wasn't alot of people in the hallway. I wasn't thinking straight and suddenly I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorr-" I saw her. Kim Seohyun. I immediately got an idea.

"Watch where you're going." She said and started walking away. I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Seohyun.... I really need your help in something. I am begging you..... Please do me a favour." I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"And what made you think that I would help you??" She asked crossing her arms.

"I know I bullied you alot. It was a mistake. I am so sorry. I'll make it up to you if you do this for me."

"I can never forgive you Byun Baekhyun and why me?? Find someone from your fangirls" She rolled her eyes and started walking away again. I went in front of her and stopped her. Lunch is almost over and I need her to help me.

"Please..... I need someone popular and beautiful as you. Not that you are beautiful or anything." I said embarrassed.

"Wait. Popular and beautiful?? What do you really need me for ??" She asked confused.

"Be my fake girlfriend" I said.