2: Be mine

Baekhyun's POV

"Be my fake girlfriend." I asked her pleadingly.

"Your w-what ???!!! Did you hit your head somewhere ?? Are you sick or something ??" She asked me with wide eyes checking my forehead to see if I'm sick.

"Seohyun, I'm serious. Please help me out." I asked again hoping she would give in.

"Yeah. You are serious. Seriously sick. Going to the doctor might help you. Now if you excuse me I have a normal life to live." She started walking away but I quickly pulled her back cuz Minho was walking this way. He had his popular girlfriend with him too, Lisa. I HATE BOTH OF THEM SO MUCH.

"So byun, where is your imaginary girlfriend??" Minho asked me smirking.

I looked at Seohyun with begging eyes.

"Seems like this guy couldn't find a fake girl." Lisa said.

"Yeah, because she's taken by your boyfriend." Seohyun mumbled but it was loud enough for me to hear. I was holding my laughter.

"Excuse me ?? What are you doing here Seohyun or whatever your name is ??" Lisa asked her.

"She is my girlfriend." I build up my courage to say that.

"What ???!!!!!" Minho was shocked and ...... Angry ??

"Is this true ??" Lisa asked Seohyun. She looked at me and I was damn sure she was going to deny it. I closed my eyes to prepare myself for the problems I'm gonna face for lying to Minho.

"Y-yes ..... He's my boyfriend." She said. I knew she would deny-- .... Wait !!! What ??!!!

"No way. You guys hate each other. This is fake for sure. I'm not falling for this prank." Minho said angrily.

"Fine..... Then don't believe. We have been dating for a week now. We kept it a secret cause our friends hate each other. We started becoming friends after the detention three week ago and started texting. We realized we have feelings for each other and decided to be in a relationship. So here we are." Seohyun explained and my mouth was wide open. This girl is great at lying. I'm weirdly impressed.

"Well I still don't believe." Minho said.

"Prove it. Kiss her. Boyfriend and girlfriend wouldn't have trouble kissing each other right ??" Lisa said smirking.

Shoot. There is no way I'm gonna kiss my enemy. She is gonna kill me afterwards. I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead.

"Go on. Can't do it huh ?? How long did you think you could keep up with this fake relationship act huh ??" Minho smirked clearly satisfied. Well I won't give him the satisfaction.

I turned to Seohyun who was thinking of a way to get out of this. I held her face with both hands and leaned in. I kissed her passionately. I thought she was going to kick me in the balls. Surprisingly she ...... Kissed back ??! Right now we were making out in front of our enemies. We heard a groan and footsteps fading. Finally we pulled back to catch our breath.

"Uh....."
"Umm....." We said at the same time.

"I am sorry about the kiss." I apologized though I felt like it was the best feeling ever. Wait..... What ??!!

"Its oka--- Wait ..... Did you just say sorry ?? You are really sick." She said looking surprised.

"Oh yeah I'm sick. So will you be my fake girlfriend ??"

_______________________________________________________________
I hope she does or else baekhyun will be in trouble.

Vote/comment/follow