10: Taehyung

Seohyun's POV

"How about we hit the mall later ??" Irene asked us. Us as in, me, Joy and Seulgi.

"Can't, got music classes later. Can't miss it. Maybe tomorrow ??" Seulgi suggested.

"Yeah, tomorrow is fine by me."
"And me."
"Count me in." We replied together.

"Tomorrow it is then, girls day out." Irene said excitedly.

"Yeah !!" We all replied.

"Hyun ??" Someone called me from behind and its an oddly familiar voice. As soon as I recognized the voice, I jumped from my seat, immediately turned around and hugged the owner of the voice.

That deep voice which I used to love. The man that I missed so much was standing right there with his famous box smile.

"Taehyungie !!" He hugged me back, tightly. Suddenly a picture appeared on my mind and it was none other than Baekhyun. OMG !! What about him tho ?? Now I'm scared.

"Hihi !! Oh you don't know how much I missed you Hyun." He said pulling away from the hug.

"I missed you too tae." I said and he smiled and then turned towards my friends. Joy had a teasing smile cuz she knows the truth now, while Irene and Seulgi looked like they were against this but, still liked seeing us together. Well they don't know the truth.

"Its been long guys." He said smiling at them.

"No hugs for us ??" Joy asked him with a cheeky smile.

"Nope, its reserved for my Hyun." He said.

"Okay..." I said, feeling guilty cuz of Baekhyun.

"Oh, there are a lot of things to catch upon. Come on." Taehyung said dragging me towards the school park.

We sat on a bench and talked about a lot of things. Well, except about my fake relationship with Baekhyun of course.

".... And that guy ran away, embarrassed." He said and we both laughed.

"Then what else happened ??" I asked him curiously, like a 5 year old. He chuckled and answered.

"Then they call--" I cut him off.

"Um... Taehyungie, let's go to the cafeteria. I'm hungry." I said cuz Baekhyun was talking on the phone with somebody and he was coming towards our direction. He didn't see us tho. I dragged Taehyung with me.

"Okay...? I didn't know you were hungry because, you were eating a sandwich when I came to you." He said and obviously I was lying about my hunger. I will explode if I eat more and I am serious.

"Um... Well, then we can just talk from the cafeteria. Anyhow, I love cafeterias. So let's go." I said and he eyed me suspiciously but, shrugged it off anyway.

We were at the cafeteria and we were talking peacefully while Taehyung was sipping into his drink. It was an adorable sight, really. We sat at the cafeteria long enough for us to get bored and leave. So that's exactly what we did.

As we got out, Baekhyun was standing right there, talking to my brother. Oh not again.

How I wish I could just disappear whenever Baekhyun showed up. I swear this is gonna be a very very long day.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Taetae is here !! Yay ✌💖

Poor Seohyun will suffer while, author nim is going to have the time of her life writing about her misery 👹😂✌

Vote/comment/follow

Buh-bye 👋💖