24: Kai = My death

Seohyun's POV

"Here you go." Baekhyun handed me a plastic bag.

"And exactly what is this ??" I asked him confusedly.

"Ah... Fruits." He simply answered.

"Okay...?? What do I do with it ??" I asked him and he looked at me in disbelief.

"Eat it Pabo. You're pregnant with my child. I want my baby to be healthy. So you better eat all of it." He said and I chuckled. He makes a cute father.

"Ah... That's why. Okay, I'll eat it sir." I said and he smiled at me.

"Good girl." He patted my head.

Just as we were enjoying our little moment, the doorbell rang indicating someone at the door.

"I'll get it." I said and opened the door to see...

Kai

"O-oppa..." I was terrified by his presence. I mean he might have found out.

"Is it true." He asked me coldly. I'm doomed.

"U-uh o-ppa..." I was shaking a little.

"It's true." Baekhyun answered for me.

"Yah !!" Kai yelled and both of us flinched. I could sense that even baekhyun was scared at this point.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier ??" He asked me and all I could see in his face was.... A smile ?!

"Huh ??" I was confused.

"I'm gonna be an uncle soon. Why didn't tell me Hyun ??" Okay. I have concluded that all of the members of my family hit their heads somewhere. They are acting weird.

"Are you sick ??" Baekhyun asked him.

"Don't get me wrong. I am really mad at both of you but eh... I knew this would happen at some point. I needed some time to think. Initially I wanted to kill you both and I'm serious about this. But as I thought about it more, I realised that I shouldn't be angry about this and rather be more of a caring brother and a friend." He said and my eyes accidentally watered. I was crying.

"Ey... Are you crying ?? You are going to be a mother soon. My baby, you shouldn't cry." Kai said as he hugged me.

"Hormones. It's the hormones." I said. Me crying is basically a new thing for my family. I never cry even if I am deeply hurt. Both of them chuckled.

"Oh sure. You can say that." Kai said and kissed my forehead.

Baekhyun hugged me too. I was so happy at this moment. I love them so much.