14: Kim Bum Oppa

Seohyun's POV

Kim Bum oppa is my cousin and the closest friend in my family. He is like a father to me because that's how he acts around me. His conditions for me to live are, I shouldn't date until I'm 18. (Started dating Taehyung when I was 16 but, okay), I shouldn't hang out with my friends at night and no clubbing or partying (I'm a party animal, just saying), cannot go on dates unless he approves (gone on many dates with Taehyung without his approval, just saying) and many more. (And I broke every single rule, just saying)

Well that's me. So Kim Bum oppa texted me saying that he will arrive tomorrow morning. He left for Sweden 3 years ago. Finally he's coming back. Yay !! Uh oh... What will I do about byun ?? Wait... I'm already giving him the cold treatment. I'll just continue with that.

"Hyunie ~~" Kai called out from downstairs. He's back already ?? I checked the time and it was already 4:10 pm already. Okay, time goes by fast.

I went downstairs to see Kai and

Baekhyun. Ugh !!

Just thought about avoiding him and there he is right in front of me.

"What ??" I asked Kai.

"We are watching a movie. Wanna join ??" He asked me, showing the box of popcorn in hands. I am a fan of popcorn and he knows I'll never say no if I see popcorn.

"Okay but, what is he doing here ??" I asked and kai was confused.

"Baekhyun is your boyfriend. Isn't it his responsibility to come and check on you ?? Speaking of which, are you okay now ?? How's your head ache ??" Kai asked me, suddenly realizing that I was sick.

"Oh, I'm fine." I replied shortly.

"So, come join us." Baekhyun said, patting the space next to him on the couch.

I faked a smile and walked past that, sitting on the opposite couch. Baekhyun is a person who never gives up on anything. So, there he was sitting right beside me.

Kai smiled at us and put the movie.

After a while I felt Baekhyun wrap his hand around my shoulder. I didn't move cuz I was frozen. I looked at him and he was looking at the TV screen, smiling to himself like an idiot. This felt comfortable and I was tired to fight him so, I just stayed right there.

After sometime, I felt sleepy and my eyes became heavy. So I slept.... On something which was stiff. I blacked out already so, couldn't recognize it.

Baekhyun's POV

I was looking at the TV screen but, my mind was focusing on Seohyun. Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder. I turned my head to the side to see Seohyun sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I became stiff cuz, that wasn't expected. I wrapped my arms tightly around her.

Fake girlfriend or not, I love this girl...

Time skip to next day

Seohyun's POV

Currently I'm on my way to the airport to pick up Bum oppa. I'm with Kai right now.

Today morning, I opened my eyes to see Baekhyun staring at me, holding me in his arms. Our faces were so close that I actually blushed. My head was on him. He just smiled at me cheekily. Ah !! So embarrassing.

We reached the airport and looked around for oppa.

Suddenly, I felt two hands cover my eyes from behind.

"Guess who ??" He whispered.

"Kim Bum Oppa"