20: With you

Seohyun's POV

"Really ?? Aish baekbeom oppa. You are very stupid." I giggled and he pouted.

"And you are very stupid because you're dating my brother." I pouted at that.

'but your brother isn't talking to me oppa.' I thought in my head.

"Is something wrong between you and Baekhyun ?? He isn't in a very good mood." Baekbeom oppa asked me.

"Uh... He's been acting weird lately oppa...." I started.

I explained everything to him from the time he started coming home late to when he yelled at me.

"Mm... Go talk to him." He advised.

"What ??" I asked him.

"Just go talk to him. You wouldn't understand anything if you don't go talk to him." He said and I nodded.

I slowly made my way to the balcony. The place where baekhyun was standing, looking at the scenery.

"Hey..." I started. There was silence. He didn't turn around and didn't even move a muscle. I decided to continue.

"I don't know what I did but, please tell me the reason why you've been acting weird. And also I'm sorry if I hurted you in anyway." I said and this time he turned around.

"Yes, you hurted me. 4 days ago... You..." He stopped and looked away. I was confused.

"What did I do ??" I asked him.

"You went to a club didn't you ??" He asked me and I nodded. I did go with my friends.

"Do you have any idea what I caught you doing there ??" He asked me with red eyes and I was totally confused. I was drunk and the next day I woke up with a huge headache. But I couldn't recall anything from the night before.

"W-what ??" I was a little scared.

"YOU FCKING KISSED YOUR EX." He said and I was shocked. I did w-what ??

"Huh ??" I asked him again.

"You were kissing Taehyung. He was drunk too but, imagine me seeing my girlfriend and her ex making out." He was boiling with anger.

"B-baek... I don't know what I was thinking. I was drunk." I admitted and I was on the verge of crying.

"I know that. What hurted me the most was that you lied to me. You said you were going to the mall with your friends. I didn't know people nowadays call the mall a club." He chuckled dryly.

"I know I know, but let me explain. Sooyoung and Tiffany begged me. I'm sorry. I didn't know I would end up there too. I never knew that Taehyung would be there or I...." I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I can't believe I did that. I literally c-cheated on my boyfriend.

I can't help but feel guilty. I'm so disappointed in myself.

"Hyun...." His eyes softened a little.

"It's okay jagi. I'm so sorry. I am just scared to loose you. I was just jealous." He said and I smiled at that. He hugged me tightly.

"I would be jealous too if I was in your position. So don't be sorry. That doesn't mean you can do it though." I said and he giggled.

" Ah !! Who knows ?? I might do that one day." I immediately frowned.

"W-what ??" I asked.

"Not with any random girl tho. With you."