22: What if

Baekhyun's POV

I was shocked. I wasn't sad tho. I was really very happy and excited to become a father.

I realise that I'm still 19, but as long as Seohyun is the mother I don't care. I love her and even at a young age I'm ready to start a family with her.

I was gonna propose to her later anyway. Right now I'm so happy.

I looked in her direction to see her still processing.

Seohyun's POV

I was scared to announce this to my parents and... Kai. Kai will surely kill me and Baekhyun. Especially baekhyun for making his lil sister preggy.

I am doomed.

But a little part of me was very excited and happy too. Though I'm still young I'm more than happy to start a family with Baekhyun.

The only problem is that I don't know how to be a mother or I don't know how to do all the work at home.

Cooking and myself aren't friends. So.... Yes, we have a problem.

"Hyun..." Baekhyun whispered once the doctor left us alone to go check on an emergency.

"Mm ??" I hummed.

"Are you happy ??" He asked me. Though I didn't look at him I knew that he was happy and smiling widely. I was still in my thoughts.

"Baek... Aren't we young ??" I asked him.

"We are jagi, but we can do this together okay ?? Don't worry. I'll be here for you." He reassured me. He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"What if I'm not a good mother ??" I asked him.

"You will become a good mother Hyun. Remember what you asked me when we started dating...."

Flashback

One year ago, their first date.

"So beautiful !!" I admired the view from the top of the Namsan Tower.

"I think you're more beautiful." Baekhyun said and I blushed hard.

"Stob it." (A/N: Jin 😂 S-T-O-P I-T 😂 Sorry let's continue)

He chuckled and I joined him.

"Baekhyun..." I called him.

"Mm ??" He hummed, admiring the view. I'm more beautiful huh ?? Liar.

"What if I'm not a good girlfriend??" I asked him.

"I know that you'll be...." He replied and kissed me.

Flashback ended

"Didn't you turn out to be a pretty good girlfriend ?? Or is it really you ??" Baekhyun asked me jokingly. I pouted.

"You're so mean." I said and he chuckled.

"Look... You doubted yourself back then. As a boyfriend I should say that you're the best girlfriend ever. So, I'm pretty sure that you'll be a great mother too. And don't worry... If something goes wrong the best father in the whole wide world is here for you." He said and I chuckled at that.

I had happy tears in my eyes. I am very happy right now.

After the doctor came back, she asked us to visit her for monthly check-ups and wished us goodluck.

×××××××××
Aw !! I can't believe that you're pregnant already. You were just a 17 year old when I started writing the story.

I wish you goodluck too Seohyun ah. Author nim loves you !!♥️