18: Real gf

Seohyun's POV

"I want you to be my real girlfriend." I smiled widely and decided to tease him a little.

"I don't know. You were my enemy and you have hurt me alot in the past. So..." I said and his eyes widened and it was filled with guilt.

"Seoh--" I cut him off by crashing my lips on his.

"But I don't care cuz now, I love my enemy." I said.

"So..." He started.

"So say hello to my boyfriend Byun Baekhyun." I said and he hugged me tightly.

"Saranghae." He said.

"Nado." I replied.

Time skip

"Tell me you're joking. You literally just left me minutes ago and you already have a boyfriend ??" Joy asked me with both shock and excitement in her voice.

"Yep. No joke." I said and she smiled widely.

"Why are you smiling like a creep ??" I asked her.

"Your ship name with be... Seobaek. If we add Baek from baekhyun and Hyun from Seohyun, it will be Baekhyun. So, SeoBaek it is " This girl seriously.

"Okay weirdo. I'm leaving. I have a date tonight." I said and she squealed in excitement.

"Oh, I have some work to do." She said and I was confused.

Apart from doing homework she doesn't have any other work to do in my knowledge. On second thought, no. She doesn't do anything with the word 'work' on it. Especially  homework is not actually her 'thing'.

"And what exactly is that ??" I asked her.

"I have to help you get ready. So let's not waste anymore time and get started.

Oh joy, you're seriously my weird angel.

××××××××××
Surprise in the next chapter ♥️