29: A sibling

Seohyun's POV

"A brother or a sister." Boa said and I sighed.

"That's all ?? I'll give you one soon don't worry." Baekhyun said, smirking to himself.

"No. No way Byun." I said and Boa started jumping excitedly.

"Yay. I love you dad." She said and ran to her room.

"What the hell baekhyun ??" I asked him.

"What ?? I'm her father and whatever she wants I'll give it to her." He said with a smirk.

"No can do." I said.

"Now come here." Baekhyun said and I ran to my room, but he was fast enough so he caught me.

2 years later

"Jimin !!" I called him again.

"Yes mommy ??" He showed me his puppy dog eyes which I instantly fell for.

"Aw !! He looks so cute. Just like me." The big Jimin commented.

"Shutup. Why are you even here Park ??" Baekhyun asked him, annoyed.

"To play with little me." He replied.

"Just so you know he just happens to have your name because of seohyun's grandmother's wish. Otherwise he would have been named something else." Baekhyun said rolling his eyes.

"Seohyun, I'm sorry but this guy is good for nothing." Jimin said.

"As if you are any good." Baekhyun said.

"Shutup both of you. I'm drawing here." Boa said.

"Thanks baby." I said and smiled at her. She knew she was in trouble for shouting at her elders but she just didn't care. Like her father.

That's it. That's the end of my story. Baekhyun's been a lot of things in my life. My enemy, my fake boyfriend, my real boyfriend, my husband and now the father of my kids.

This is how my fake boyfriend turned into my true love. How did this happen tho ?? He was just a fake boyfriend.