The Impossible Astronaut

AN - Sorry for the slow updates. I just want to say that in this chapter i was halfway through it when i realized that the little girl was supposed to be a little boy because i genderswapped River. So i kept her as a girl, and let's just say that when River regenerated the first time he became a girl. And i have switched it around so some scenes where it's supposed to be Amy it's Rory instead, because it's Rory that's pregnant now not Amy. (because it's genderswapped) So enjoy this chapter, the beginning of season 6 :)

Palace

The restored Monarch and his guards charge through the building. "Out of my way!" His way is blocked by a locked door.

Inside the room, a large unfinished painting shows the naked Doctor as the goddess Venus. "Doctor! Doctor! Doctor!" The irate king bursts in, sword drawn, and confronts the lady artist, who is possibly one of his many illegitimate children. "Where's the Doctor?"

"Doctor who?" She asks, nervously.

"Achoo!" the Doctor sneezes. The king uses his sword to lift the artists skirt and the Doctor is hiding underneath the dress, "You know, this isn't nearly as bad as it looks"

**********

Andy and Rory's house – Kitchen

Andy is reading from a history book while Rory unpacks the shopping. "At the personal intervention of the king, the unnamed Doctor was incarcerated without trial in the Tower of London"

"Okay, but it doesn't have to be her" Rory tells him.

Andy continues to read, "According to contemporary accounts, two nights later, a magical sphere some twenty feet across, was seen floating away from the tower, bearing the mysterious Doctor aloft"

"Okay. It's her"

"There's more"

**********

Tunnel

A classic world war 2 escape is in progress, "Doctor. Doctor, what can you see?"

The Doctor's head appears from the top of the tunnel, "Is the commandant's office painted a sort of green color with a big flag on the wall?" A siren sounds, and dogs start barking, "I think the answer's probably yes"

**********

Living Room

"It's like she's being deliberately ridiculous, trying to attract our attention. Are you watching this again?" Andy asks Rory, who is watching a Laurel and Hardy film.

"Yeah. I've explained the jokes" the doorbell rings and Andy answer it. The postman hands over some letters, "So what are you saying? Do you really think she's back there, trying to wave to us, out of history books?" Rory asks him, completely missing the Doctor in a fez waving to the viewer before joining Stan and Ollie's dance.

"Hey, it's the sort of thing she'd do. Thanks"

"Yeah, but why?" Rory asks.

"Well, she said she'd be in touch" Andy shrugs.

"Two months ago," Rory reminds him.

"Two months is nothing. She's up to something. I know she is. I know her" Andy opens an envelope with the number 3 on the back.

"What is it? Andy?" Rory asks him.

"A date, a time, a map reference. I think it's an invitation" Andy tells her, turning the letter over to see if there's something more on it.

"From who?"

"It's not signed. Look, Tardis blue"

**********