The Curse Of The Black Spot

AN: Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a while. But school have been kicking my butt and i have just finished my exams. But school is over now so i'm gonna try to get back into writing again :)

Pirate Ship – Deck

Captain Avery picks up his dueling piece. "Same as all the others. No sign of a struggle, no bones or blood"

"We're shark bait, every single one of us. Stuck on the ocean, waiting"

"Until the wind changes" Avery says before he gets interrupted by a thumping from below decks, "What's that?"

"It's the creature. It's returned"

The hatch to the hold bursts open, it's the Doctor, Rory and Andy, "Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?"

**********

Captain's Cabin

"We made no signal" Avery informs the Doctor.

"Our sensors picked you up. Ship in distress"

"Sensors?"

"Yes. Okay, problem word. Seventeenth century. My ship automatically, uh, noticed-ish that your ship was having some bother" the Doctor tries to explain to him.

"That big blue crate?" Avery asks her, not quite believing her.

"That is more magic, Captain Avery. They're spirits. How else would they have found their way below decks?" Boatswain tells him.

"Well, uh, I want to say multidimensional engineering, but since you had a problem with sensors, I won't go there. Look, I'm the Doctor. This is Andy, Rory. We're sailors, same as you. Ooo argh. Except for the gun thing. And the beardiness" the Doctor introduces them.

"You're stowaways. Only explanation. Eight days, we've been stranded here, becalmed. You must have stowed away before we sailed" Avery tells her.

"Now what do we do with 'em?" Boatswain asks his captain.

"Oh, I think they deserve our hospitality"

**********

On Deck

The Doctor is being made to walk the plank, "I suppose that laughing like that is in the job description. Can you do the laugh? Check. Grab yourself a parrot. Welcome aboard"

"Stocks are low. Only one barrel of water remains. We don't need three more empty bellies to fill. Take the doxy below to the gallery. Set her to work. She won't need much feeding" Avery orders and Rory gets grabbed.

"Andy? A little help?"

Andy is being held by Dancer, an African born sailor, "Yeah. Hey, listen, right? She's not a doxy"

"I didn't mean just tell him off. Thanks anyway" Rory calls out annoyed as she's being dragged under deck.

"If you're lucky you'll drown before the sharks can take a bite" Avery tells the Doctor.

"If this is just because I'm a captain too, you know, you shouldn't feel threatened. Your ship is much bigger than mine. And I don't have the cool boots. Or a hat, even" The Doctor rambles.

"Time to go" Avery warns her.

Rory has gone to the hold and found a crate of cutlasses. "Where are the rest of the crew? This is a big ship. Big for five of you. I suppose the rest of them are hiding some place, and they're going to jump out and shout boo" The Doctor rambles on until Rory shows up shouting, "Boo!"