The Almost People

Chapel

The new Doctor is suffering, "Argh. What's happening? I wonder if we'll get back. Yes, one day. Argh. I've reversed the polarity of the neutron flow"

"The Flesh is struggling to cope with our past regenerations. Hold on" the Doctor points out.

She now speaks with the voice of the fourth Doctor, "Would you like a jelly baby?" the G-Doctor holds out her hand.

She suddenly flinches back and cries, "Why? Why? Why?"

"Why what?" the Doctor asks her.

"Hello. I'm the Doctor" She speaks with the voice of the tenth Doctor before she goes back to normal, "No, let it go, we've moved on"

"Hold on, hold on, you can stabilize" the Doctor assures her.

"I've reversed the jelly baby of the neutron flow. Would you like a Doctor, Doctor, I'm, I'm the. I can't" G-Doctor stutters over her words in great pain.

"No, listen, hold on. Hold on"

"No! Argh"

The other Gangers are trying to batter their way in. Then it all goes quiet, "I think I liked it best when they were being noisy" Buzzer comments.

"Mm-hmm. Doctor, we need you. Get over here" Rory calls her over.

"Hello" G-Doctor has finally stabilized herself.

"Doctor" Rory says a little unsettled.

"Cybermats" the Doctor says to quiz the ganger of herself.

"Do we have time for this?" G-Doctor asks her.

"We make time. I'd like more proof that you're me. Cybermats"

"Created by the Cybermen. They kill by feeding off brainwaves" G-Doctor answers her.

"Are you sure there aren't any weapons to can get to, like big guns with bits on?" Rory asks them.
"Yeah, big guns would be good right now" Buzzer comments.
"Why would we have guns? We're a factory. We mine" Jimmy tells her.

"Acid" Rory realizes to late as the door starts to dissolve and the Gangers recommence their battering.

"Rory and Andy, they may not trust both of us" the Doctor tells her ganger.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Inevitably"

"I'm glad we're on the same—"

"Wavelength. You see, great minds" the Doctor smirks.

 You see, great minds" the Doctor smirks

"Exactly. So, what's the plan?"

"Save them all, humans and gangers" the Doctor points out.

"Tall order. Sounds wonderful"