Day Of The Moon

Valley Of The Gods – Utah

Three months later – July 1969. Andy is running for his life from men in a four-wheel drive. "Suspect directly ahead. Coming to you now. Over" Canton orders.

Another vehicle is coming from the opposite direction. They trap him by a cliff. They stop the cars and they step out. "Canton" Andy greets him.

"Mister Pond"

Some agents drag a body bag out of the car and throws it on the ground, gaining Andy's attention, "Is that a body bag?"

"Yes, it is" Canton nods his head confirmation.

"It's empty"

"How about that?" Canton says, aiming his gun at him.

"Do you even know why you're doing this, eh? Can you even remember the warehouse?" Andy asks him.

**********

Memory – Warehouse

The Doctor is dragging Canton away, "Canton. Rory, Rory!"

"River, come on" Andy shouts joining them.

"Run!"

"What the hell's going on?" Canton asks confused.

"Look behind you" The Doctor tells him.

"There's nothing behind me" Canton says.

"Look. Look. Canton, look, I tell you" The Doctor insists.

Canton turns around and is face to face with a silence, "Canton" it hisses.

Back to Utah Canton shoots Andy. He falls to the ground and his arm is full of tally marks on it.

**********

Area 51 – Nevada

The Doctor is in a straight-jacket, shackles to a chair with a yellow circle around it. She is surrounded by guards and notices saying, "do not approach the prisoner" and "do not interact with the prisoner", and her hair has grown out considerably.

"All visitors to remain behind the yellow line. All visitors to remain behind the yellow line"

"We found Andy Pond. He had strange markings on his arm. Do you know what they are?" Canton asks, dropping pictures of the strange markings on Andy's arm on the floor in front of her.

"Why don't you ask him?" The Doctor asks him. Canton smiles condescendingly at her. The Doctor looks worried to the picture again.

**********

New York

River has tally marks on his arms, too. He is wearing an evening suit and running through a skyscraper under construction. "I see you. I see you" he tallies two more Silence on his arm.

Suddenly Canton and the agents shows up, "Doctor Wolf? Doctor Wolf? Go! Go! Go!" he calls when River runs.

They catch up with him at an open wall, "Don't move! It's over" Canton warns him.

"They're here, Canton. They're everywhere" River tells him.

"I know. America's being invaded" Canton teases, not believing him.

"You were invaded a long time ago. America is occupied"

"You're coming with us, Doctor Wolf. There's no way out this time" Canton tells him.

"There's always a way out" River gently falls backwards out of the skyscraper. Canton runs to the edge and looks down at River who falls.

**********