Twitters sure is blowing up!

***down below are the usernames and who the character is***
@Margaritathe1st - Peggy Schuyler
@10dollarfather - Alexander Hamilton
@Bestofwomen - Eliza Schuyler Hamilton
@AngelicaSoffical -Angelica Schuyler
@MrPresidentoffical - George Washington
@Burr,sir - Aaron Burr
@Intheplacetobe - John Laurens
@Sowha'dImiss -Thomas Jefferson
@largebaguette -Lafayette
@Casualspy - Herc
@Whattosaytoyou - Theo
@Stay - Maria Reynolds
                    ***Age's***
Peggy Schuyler- 21
Alexander Hamilton- 23
Eliza Schuyler Hamilton- 23
Angelica Schuyler- 24
George Washington- 45
Aaron Burr- 22
John Laurens- 23
Lafayette- 24
Hercules- 24
Theodsia - 22
Thomas- 25
Maria:  20
          ***Marriage and stuff***
Aaron Burr is Married to A girl named Theodsia
Eliza Hamilton Schuyler is Married to Alexander Hamilton
Angelica wants to be single forever
George Washington is married to Martha is wife of 25 years
In this AU there are not gonna be 8 Hamilton babies

***story is starting now***
"Might as well check Twitter" Peggy thinks.. It's 3am and she can't sleep

@10dollarfather: THOMAS GO BACK TO FRANCE!!
@Sowha'dImiss: YOU STOP BEING ANNOYING!!
@10dollarfather:  OH I'M THE ANNOYING ONE?  WHAT ABOUT YOU!  YOU GO OFF AND GET HIGH WITH THE FRENCH THEN COME BACK A EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE HANDED TO YOU! 
@largebaguette:  Thomas is a good drinking partner
@Sowha'dImiss:  YOUR THE ONE TWEETING ME AT 3 IN THE MORNING MORAN! @Burr,sir BACK ME UP
@Whattosaytoyou:  THOMAS DO NOT DRAG MY HUSBAND INTO THIS! 
@Bestofwomen:  Theo just let them handle the political stuff! 
@10dollarfather:  ELIZA!  POLITICS IS NO PLACE FOR A WOMEN! 
@AngelicaSoffical:  WHAT DID YOU SAY ALEXANDER!!?!? 
@MrPresidentoffical:  ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!  GO TO SLEEP!

"I leave my phone alone for 4 hours and this is what happens" Peggy thinks..  "Might as well go for a walk"..  She says like someone is listening.
Peggy throws on shoes and a hoodie and walks to the 24/7 coffee shop.  " Hello Mrs. Margarita!  What can I get for ya" The lady at the counter says.. "Maria,  weren't you here this morning? " Peggy says in response "I come to work 5 days a week and work 24 hour shifts" ..   "Do you hate James that much? " Peggy says a look of concern in her face "No no,  it's just he 's been doing me wrong" Maria says looking at the counter..  "Maria!" Peggy practcly screams "that's horrible!"..  Maria looks at her " I have no where else to go"  "Come stay at my place,  I have a extra room!"..  Peggy says lightning up the mood..  " Really? " Maria says "Of course,  it's not your fault you had to marry a abusive man!" Peggy smiles. Maria frowns,  "Pegs,  I couldn't do that!"..  "Why not? " Peggy suddenly stops smiling..  "it's to much to ask!  I mean 9 months I'll be having my kid and-"  Peggy cuts Maria off "Maria,  a abusive father and a stressed mom would not be good for the baby,  you have to move in"  "Alright, I'm in.  James is working tomorrow so while he's there we can move my stuff over"..  Peggy and Maria chat while Peggy sips her coffee. But she can't help but get that feeling of being watched..

The next day at Maria's house//

"Maria let me do the heavy lifting!" Peggy exclaims.  "Oh it's ok pegs,  the movers should be here any minute" Maria says with a smile.

Maria is settled at Peggy's house so the decide to get Lunch and go shopping//

Maria and Peggy are sitting at a table//

"So Maria,  do you know the gender of the baby? " Peggy ask smiling

"Haha, Pegs I just found out I was pregnant last week" Maria laughed.

Peggy's phone buzzes,  it's a text from Angelica

Angelicaaaa: Sis,  met me and Eliza for dinner at the Foya

Pegs:  ok,  I'm bringing a guest along though.

Angelicaaaa:  who is it?

Pegs:  My new roommate

"Hey Maria so tonight were having dinner at the Foya with my sisters" Peggy's says unaware that Eliza hates Maria

"That's not a good idea Pegs" Maria says fidgeting

"Why not?  I'll buy your dinner!" Peggy says obviously confused

"Eliza still hates me.. Back from high school" Maria says shaking

"I thought she was over the fact that you and Alex kissed... A lot when they were dating in high school" Peggy says still confused

Maria shows Peggy some tweets

@Stay: look who stopped by the coffee shop for a meeting!!  @Sowha'dImiss @Burr,sir@10dollarfather *insert pic of Thomas, Burr and Hamilton drinking coffee and talking*

@Bestofwomen:  Stay. Away. From. My. Husband. Reynolds.  @Stay

"Ok so maybe she is mad,  but she can't hurt you,  your pregnant"

"True" Maria said as she finished her meal

Peggy and Maria are shopping,  when Peggy decides to  check Twitter

@AngelicaSoffical:  Shopping for formal wear before dinner at the Foya with @Whattosaytoyou@Bestofwomen

Maria comes out of the dressing room with a red dress that has a slit going up to her thigh//

"Dang girl!" Peggy says enthusiastically

"Feels like high school" Maria says with a genuine smile "Before James.. "

Peggy ignore's the James comment and tell Maria that Theo is gonna be there.

Peggy steps into the dressing room and comes out with a short but puffy yellow dress with a halter top and a black belt.

"Beautiful!" Maria says checking the clock,  "oh well gotta pay and go!"

The girls payed and are at the Foya waiting for the Angelica,  Eliza and Theo//

Angelica walks in wearing a pinkish silk gown and has her curly hair in a bun "Pegs!  It been like 5 months!"

Theo has her dreadlocks half down and half up and is wearing a purple pant suit that has a long green over coat "Oh it's been longer then that!"

Finally Eliza comes in,  her dress was spotted and blue.  Her hair was in a braid and she looked elengent.  "No one told me Reynolds was gonna be here"

Maria looked at Eliza "Me and James are getting divorced"

Eliza looks mad "Maria,  do you want me to petty you?"

Peggy just smiles "how bout we sit down!"

"anything to stop the tension" Theo says rolling her eyes

The girls sit down and order drinks//

  "Sweet tea" Angelica and Peggy say in unsion.

"Water for me"  Maria says.  Eliza and Theo both ask for water as well.

Eliza clears her throats and says "Me and Theo have a announcement" She says softly.  "Burr and Alexander are gonna kill each other?" Peggy says sarcastically "That's not new".  Angelica laughs. Theo says something under her breath that no one catches.  Eliza smiles and says "we're both expecting" Angelica gasp "seriously!!".
Maria looks down while everyone else celebrates and touch bellies. Peggy looks at Maria " How bout you tell em"..  Maria nods in agreement. "Guess that makes 3 of us" She says grinig.

Dinner is over and Peggy and Maria go for coffee///

"How do you think James is gonna react to you being gone" Peggy says stirring her coffee..  "I don't care what he thinks.  He will not be able to abuse my child" Maria says angrily.  Suddenly a boy comes up to Peggy..  "Margarita?" The boy says,  "Um yes?" Peggy said the boy takes her hand and kisses it "John Laurens,  Alexander told me about you"..  Peggy jumps back "uh,  I don't remember you from High school"   Me and Alex met in his short time in the army,  I'm from South Carolina so I didn't go to high school with y'all "  Maria excused her self and drove home on her motorcycle..  Peggy and John started talking and talked and talked for hours..