John

Peggy found herself on a bed she wasn't familiar with...  "Were the crap and I" She said outloud.  "Well  I didn't exactly know were you lived soo" Said a voice in response.  Peggy jumped "John!.. Um did-" John cut her off, you passed out at the shop,  And Maria had left already so I took matter into my own hands".  Peggy's only memory of the night before was so when she sat down at a booth with a tall guy that had fair skin,  freckles and blonde hair ****yes I'm mixing Anthony and Historical,  get over it****  who called himself John.  And now she was at his house..  John had made French Toast and Peggy devoured it.  She called Maria to pick her up right before getting John's number.  "Sooo how'd the date go?" Maria giggled,  "It wasn't a date Maria" Peggy shot her a look "Ohh so being at the coffee shop till 4 in the morning wasn't a date?" Maria countied to giggle. "No Maria,  it's not"  Peggy said,  annoyed.  Peggy's phone went off.

John:  Hey,  Check Twitter.

" Ooo was that John?!" Maria said way to happy. ... "Yeah Maria,  he told me to check Twitter"

@BuzzFeed:   Peggy Schuyler seen at coffee with mysterious man.  Possible lover?  Baby bump?  All in our article!  Http/thisisafakearticle/BuzzFeed.com

"I'M NOT PREGNANT" Peggy screamed.

@Margaritathe1st:  BuzzFeed!  I'm not prego and that guy is not my lover! But I know of a couple people who are pregnant!

@Whattosaytoyou:  Really Peggy? Really.

@Margaritathe1st:  I wasn't gonna say anything!  You just through yourself under the bus!

"Well at least they don't think your with Alexander anymore" Maria laughed.  "That's because everyone mixes me and you up!  And after you and his last thing god knows I've been receiving a lot of hate" Peggy was not amused.   "Listen!  It is not my fault your family has money and my ex is money hungry!" Maria started crying.
Peggy and Maria drove to a sweet shop and Peggy bought Maria a chocolate cake. "Chocolate fixes everything" Peggy said laughing. Peggy's phone buzzed

John:  hey Margarita.  I was wondering if you and your roommate wanted to come over and watch a movie?

Pegs:  Yeah let me ask her!

"Maria,  you wanna watch a movie at Johns tonight?" Peggy said "sure!" Maria said. 

Pegs:  Be there at 7. Also,  call me Peggy or Pegs.

John:   ok,  pegs.  I'm making dinner so don't eat before hand.

Pegs:  hahaha I bet your not as good of a cook as me!

John:  ya wanna bet?

Pegs:  Oh yeah.

John:  ok,  we both cook the same meal and have the resident pregnant women judge.

Pegs:  I'm so gonna win.