She Wishes To Be With You In Person

"I am so sorry you had to see that." You apologized

"haha, how long are you going to keep apologizing?" The text asked, "Like I said the last time, it's okay."

"I...I had no means for him to be like that to you..."

"It's okay. Haha you're so cute..." The text showed.

"C-Cute?!" You squeaked

"Yeah, you read correctly." The text said, "You're adorable right now."

"How so-"

"You keep apologizing. I told you, it's okay....is Allen always like that?"

"Aggressive? Mean? An asshole?" You rolled your eyes, "Yeah. He is."

"Even hurt you?"

"..Sometimes, yeah." You rubbed your shoulders, "...it depends on his mood."

"..." It seems Monika has no answer. It's reasonable. It's a deep subject for you.

"...You know, y/n ." Text showed up, "I don't care on how many times I'll say this, but I wish there was some way for me to help you...face to face."

"Face to face..." You silently repeated,

"...Yeah. As in me with you, flesh in blood. If that was possible, you have no idea what I could've done. I would give you a hug to assure your safety...whisper words of protection in your ear...I'm sure you wouldn't mind that, right?"

"No, not at all." You answered with a soft smile.

"...And a kiss to make you feel better - ..." The face Monika made had you scream how adorable she is inside your head. She had a bashful look on her face, as if she'd said too much. Her green eyes were no longer making contact with yours, rather the desk she was sitting on. Her hands were slightly covering her mouth.

"...I've said too much." Just as you predicted.

"Aww...It's okay...I definitely wouldn't mind that thou-" You shut your mouth with your hands. Ooh dear, now you said too much. You looked over to see Monika give a warm closed-eye smile.

"is that so?" The text showed. Monika then looked a bit sad, "...if only there was a way for that to actually happen...things like this is truly heart-breaking because I am in a game, and you're in the real world."

"...I know." You spoke softly. "...I-It's heartbreaking."

"...I wish there was a way for me to see you in person..."

"...It must be lonely in there." You mumbled

"it is.." Monika's green eyes were narrowed sadly. "...But with you, I don't feel sad. I feel happy."

"So do I..." You nodded, "...In all honesty, I have never felt this happy before."

"It's because of Allen, isn't it."

"...Yeah." You shrugged your shoulders. "He...sort of did a lot of things."

"...I can tell." She looked concerned, "...But I guess that's what boys do."

"Yeah, especially the protagonist in your game." You laughed nervously, "...He was mean."

"Aha, was he?"

"Yeah! I mean, he was so mean and disrespectful to the other girls, especially to Sayori at some extent. Did you design him to be like that?"

"Well, I didn't touch the player of the game, rather the girls in the club," The text explained "I got a little irritated that the game didn't give me a route, so I messed with the girls. Kind of messed up big time, you had to see a lot of...things. I apologize for that, but I doubt you care about them now."

"In all honesty I don't." You laughed, "But they did scare me."

"Ah, it was probably because of me. I apologize in that department." The text apologized once more, "I tried to make them easily dislikable and messed up a little."

"Well, you did a good job in that department." You crossed your arms. "I got scared of them big time, especially Yuri."

"Haha, if she scared you, why did you choose her after Sayori?"

"I wish to know myself, maybe because Natsuki was so stubborn." You laughed. It appeared Monika was laughing herself, her picture looked like she was.

"Yeah, Natsuki was pretty stubborn."

"Did you do that?"

"Haha, well she was stubborn to begin with, I just added more to her character." The text replied.

"Is that so?" You asked,

"Mhm!" The text answered and Monika gave a closed-eye smile.

"I have a feeling you didn't add much to-" You were interrupted when you heard yelling downstairs. You turn pale when the voices went in your ears, you knew who was home.

"Son I am disappointed in you. You should know not to touch your sister in a harmful way, I've been telling you this for the past 6 years Allen."

"Well excuse me it's her fault she resisted."

Dad and Allen are home

"Well it's her phone, not yours."

"I'm telling you dad, something is wrong with her phone!"

"If something were wrong with her phone, I'm sure she would tell us."

"...He's here, isn't he." Monika figured it out. It wasn't long before she gave you space for you to text. Your hands gently touched your keyboard.

"...Yeah he's here, along with my dad." You typed in response, "Hold on, maybe he will go to his room."

"Okay." You saw Monika's worried expression on her face. Such a face saddened you. You didn't want her to get worried. It's all because of Allen.

"No! Dad you don't understand!"

"Listen, I have to go to work. Go to your room. Your mother should be back soon. I am going to talk to her on what we are going to do with you."

"DAD!"

"ALLEN NO MORE. GO TO YOUR ROOM." You heard your dad scream. After hearing the door slam, you heard Allen curse and walk up the stairs. You turned pale, your door was open. You didn't want him to see you, you knew he was in a bad mood. You put the laptop down and gently went to the door, closed it, and ran back.

"...Hold on just a second." You typed in and closed your computer. You put it away and ran to your closet. Moments later the door swung open.

"...Where is that little mental bitch?!" Allen cursed and looked around. "...Not here..." He mumbled and walked in. He saw the laptop sitting on your bed.

"...maybe they'll believe me if I..." He walked to your bed, opened the laptop, and hacked in to see nothing.

"...So what the hell was on her phone..." Allen mumbled, "...Maybe I'll snatch it the next time she heads to the bathroom or something. Oh well." He closed the computer, left your bed and made it as if he never walked in. He then left the room and slammed the door shut.

Throughout this little action, your heart was racing. You opened the closet door and jumped on your bed. You opened your laptop to see Monika looking at you.

"...How did you do that?!"

"Well, when you closed the laptop I knew Allen was going to go in, so I closed myself from his view." The text explained, "When he closed it again, I waited until I felt more bed movement and opened myself up again."

"...Wow...that's pretty amazing...you're amazing." You stared at her in awe.

"Well, what can I say?" The text said, "...I'm just me :) "