The Happy Ending

Lollia sat down with a bead of sweat rolling down her face. How did Monika know Lollia's number? Or phone? She never recalled showing Monika her phone so how is this possible? Lollia cleared her throat and looked at her phone.

"I'm surprised at how scared you look." Monika said, then gave a small smile for once, "I am not here to go all out. I just need some answers."

"O-On what exactly." Lollia cleared her throat and sat down.

"I need your help. I want to live with y/n."

Lollia stared at Monika with wide eyes.

"...You want to stay with y/n forever?"

"Yes. I don't want to be separated again." Monika's hands rested on the desk, clenched together and her eyes were narrowed. "It's heartbreaking to see her all alone with that stupid boy."

"Well...there is nothing I can do about that.." Lollia sighed, "You live in that world, Monika. You have to bear with it."

Monika looked terribly upset. Lollia took a shaky breath, what else can she do?

"There has to be some way...." Monika took a shaky breath. She knew there had to be some other way to reach you permanently.

"..But there-"

"There is." MC came in with a glare. Lollia stared at MC with wide eyes and Monika gave a glare.

"...MC." Monika hissed

"Monika." MC seethed.

"Now now you two. I know how much you hate each other you have to cooperate." Lollia came in with narrowed eyes, "Keep in mind it's because of MC you were able to stay in this world for an entire day."

"Even so it's MC." Monika frowned.

"Yeah, you're welcome you devil." MC seethed,

"Douchebag." Monika hissed back

"Killer." MC glared at her.

"At least I wasn't mean to them before their final breath." Monika gave a small smirk and watched MC's glare grow. "You really are a selfish man~"

"Shut up." MC seethed,

"You can't make me."

"When you get out of there I will." MC rolled up his sleeves.

"Settle down!" Lollia came in once again and pulled MC's sleeve down. "We aren't pulling any violence. Keep in mind Monika came here for some kind of aide. And you apparently have the answer."

"...Unfortunately.." Monika mumbled. MC glared at Monika,

"So? Spill it." Monika demanded, "Tell me more about this 'way'."

"...This way can have you stay here for good." MC started. Lollia widened her eyes and Monika's eyes lit up.

"As in permanently?" Monika asked

"Yeah." MC nodded, "But there is a huge risk. And personally, I don't care about that risk when it comes to you." MC smirked.

"What is it!?" Monika asked, her voice trembled with excitement.

"...You have to delete your file in the process." MC gave off a cruel smile. Lollia looked at Monika,

"Monika, I advise you don't do this." She said almost immediately. "I don't want you to delete yourself by accident!"

Monika didn't say a word. She was staring at MC with wide eyes.

"...How do I do that?" Monika asked softly with her eyes narrowed.