Can You Hear Her?

You were amazed on how Monika did such a thing, and trusted you about it. What if Allen jumped back on bed and opened the laptop again? Did she figure out Allen won't be if he didn't see her the first time? Did she know him to that extent? How?

"...But it won't be long before he finds out you're home." The text said as Monika looked concerned,

"Yeah, I know." You typed with narrowed eyes.

"You need to protect your phone, you heard him."

"I did." You typed, then had an idea. "...Wait, what if we just gave him my phone?"

"Pardon?" Monika looked shocked,

"No, don't get me wrong having him search my phone is considered an invasion of privacy, but what if we gave him nothing? As in seeing you was an illusion? He imagined it?"

"...Ah, I see where you're going with this. So until then, I will be in your laptop?" Monika had a smirk on her face, her eyes some-what narrowed. Her face was the same as when you first encountered her.

"Yeah." You typed back, "Having him think it was his imagination that made such a cute girl." You wanted to slam your face on the nearest wall when you entered that. Monika didn't look surprised nor bashful. Her smirk turned into a smile, her cheeks lightly tinted with pink.

"...Yeah, let's have him think that." The text showed. You couldn't tell whether or not she was going to mention that or say how 'cute' that was of you to say that.

"...How about we do it now?" You perked up and looked at Monika, "I will be back hopefully soon."

"Okay, good luck <3 " Monika bid her farewell and closed herself out of the screen. You hopped out of your bed and sneakily made your way to the bathroom. You decided to act as if this entire time you were at the bathroom. You knew it would work since Allen didn't go there so far. You went inside and took out your phone. This is it...prepare for a bad-mood Allen. You bid yourself good luck yourself but you felt Monika's good-luck charm did it for you. You felt determination, more than normal. Who knew Monika could do such a thing? After a couple of seconds, you flushed the toilet to grab his attention. You knew it wouldn't be long before Allen marched on in front of the door to wait for your appearance outside. You turned on the sink for some time, turned it off and opened the door. Not to your surprise, you saw your brother leaned against the wall and watched you.

"...Hi." You greeted. He didn't say anything. Not even a 'hello' in return, well, that didn't really surprise you. Allen never said hi unless he is in one of those days where he doesn't give a diddly doo dah on anything.

"Give me your phone." Allen demanded, his hand infront of you.

"...Why."

"Because I want it brat."

"...Is it because of earlier?"

"Oh no I wanted to see who texted you- of fucking course I do dipshit give me your phone."

"Dude, can't you leave me alone?"

"I dunno, can I? Give me your phone or else I'm going to personally take it from you. No security nor parents are here to stop me from taking it." Allen demanded it again. You glared at him as you put your phone on his hand. Allen opened it up and looked all over. He went through the phone, he even went on all the apps.

"..What are you doing?" You pretended you didn't know.

"Why do you care?"

"It's my phone, not yours." You answered, your hands on your hips. "If there is a problem then you should tell me so I fix it."