Monika and Allen

You immediately pulled her into a hug, a tight one at that.

"I..Is this a dream?" You heard Monika squeak. You shook your head, helping her up,

"No. This is my reality." You answered and helped her up. "Thanks to the fortune teller I was able to figure out how to get you here."

"..She-"

"Not only that." You felt excited to tell her this, "You are staying here for the rest of the day!"

Monika stiffened and turned to you with pure shock, "What?"

"Turns out I can change the time! I can extend the time as long as I want, but I have to give more in order for that to happen."

"What do you have to give out?" Monika asked,

"Well...uh...don't yell at me for this.." You rubbed the back of your head nervously, "I have to give some blood-"

"BLOOD!?" Monika turned pale, "Y-You're giving up blood for me?!"

"Well yeah." You nodded your head, "That's the only way for me to reach you."

"B-But you might get sick! You might lose so much you'll end up at the hospital!" Monika started worrying.

"Hey, hey let me worry about my health." You held her shoulders, "What matters now is you're here."

"Y-Yeah but.." Monika's eyes trailed off to the exit of the cave. She stared at the waves crashing gently on the sand. "...Is that.."

"That's the beach." You told her and escorted her out of the cave.

"So...that means that's the ocean?" She pointed at the water. You nodded your head,

"Yeah. That's the ocean." You nodded your head and saw her take off her shoes. She walked over to the waves silently with you and let the cold water interact with her feet. She gave a small yelp and clung onto you.

"Wow that's cold..."

"Haha, that's ocean water for you." You laughed, "But eventually you'll get use to it." You took off your shoes too and let the waves slide over your bare feet. You gave a slight shiver, as Monika played with her toes that were temporarily in the water. You saw her admired and amazed face.

"You've...never been at the beach before?" You asked

"...The game forced me to stay in the literature club, so I never got outside in general." Monika answered sadly and knelt down to let the water gently touch her knees. When she kelt you noticed one thing that was a slight bother.

Her skirt.

It was short....too short.

If Allen sees her like that....such a thought sent shivers down your spine. You didn't want her to be targeted.

"...Hey, come with me." You watched her look at you. "Let me take you somewhere so you could change."

"Why is that?" Monika asked and tilted her head innocently just a little. You gulped and tried to find some excuse besides what you're thinking of.

"Well, imagine how weird it would be to see someone wearing school clothing." You laughed, "Besides, I have just the clothes for you."

"Really? Oh wow." She stood with a big smile, "I get to wear your clothes!"

"Yup." You nodded your head and held her hand. "Come on, let's to go the hotel room."

-----------

You reached the hotel room in time. You were thankful no one really looked at her. Besides, it was early in the morning so no one is out. You went in your room and reached your bag.

"Let's see what clothes there are for the day.."

"Hey, y/n.." Monika sat on your bed, "You sleep here, right?"

You looked up and nodded your head, "Mhm, that's where I sleep with my mom."

"...There's blood on it." Monika narrowed her eyes when she saw the blood stain. You bit your lip,

"I sort of forgot to take care of my finger." You chuckled nervously, "Allen scared me like crazy because he was awake."

"So he did.." Monika caressed the blood stain. "..Will I meet him today?"

"Most likely." You nodded your head and slowed down the moment you answered. She's right. Allen will meet her. You shrugged it off and took out some . You gave them to her and told her to change in the bathroom. She did so, and she came out after around a couple of minutes later. You stared at her and mentally pat yourself on the back at your success. Not only does it fit perfectly, but she looks hella cute in them.

"Well? How do I look?" Monika asked excitedly and gave a small twirl. You nodded your head,

"You look stunning." You answered. Monika gave a small giggle and hugged you.

"Thank you." She whispered. You pecked her cheek and returned the embrace,

"Yeah, you're welcome."

--------

Now here comes the hard part; introducing her to your family, especially Allen. Monika knew how concerned you were, and held your arm as some sort of support. Her arm was wrapped around yours, and her hand tied to yours. You took a heavy breath, mentally preparing yourself on what is to come. It wasn't long before you saw the familiar faces of your mom and dad.

"...That's them." You tightened the grip on Monika's hand just a little.

"They look lovely..." Monika sighed, "Well, let's go."

"Yeah." You nodded your head and approached your family, "Hey guys."

"Oh! Y/n there you- Oh! Hello there!" Your mom saw Monika and immediately greeted her. Your father examined the girl,

"Who is this?"

"Oh, this is Monika my girl- I mean friend." You introduced her, "She is a friend of mine back at school, and it turns out she came by." You lied.

"Is that so!" Your mom clapped her hands, "Well it's nice to meet you Monika."

"Likewise Mrs. L/n ." Monika nodded her head and looked at your dad,

"Monika..." Your dad sighed, "That's a nice name."

"Thank you, Mr. l/n." Monika giggled,

"You are here alone?" Your mom asked as Monika nodded her head,

"My parents are off seas, so I came by because I heard this island is beautiful." She lied calmly.

"Oh...well you're welcome to spend the day with us." Your mom gave Monika a smile,

"I think she will be seeing how close she is to y/n, sweetie." Your dad patted your mom's back.

"..Where's All-" You were interrupted by Allen groaning.

"I want to go to the beeaaaaa.." His voice trailed off once he saw Monika. His eyes turned wide, his skin grew pale

"Ah! Allen this is y/n's friend Monika." Your mom introduced the girl, "She has been-"

"I know well of Allen, Mrs. l/n." Monika cut in politely, her eyes were narrowed at the boy.

"...That's unfortunate." Your dad sighed, "sorry that you know him like that."

"dear" Your mom elbowed your dad's arm.

"Monika?" Allen stared at her and watched her take out her arm,

"Nice to see you again Allen." She spoke and watched him hesitantly take her hand. However the moment his hand touched hers, Monika yanked him forward towards her.

"Listen up buttercup." Monika hissed, "Throughout the day if you ever touch y/n, you'll regret it. Understand."

"...Y-Yes ma'am." Allen responded almost immediately.