Monika's Day In Your Reality

Surprisingly enough, Allen has been keeping his distance from Monika ever since he saw her. And since Monika was always attached to you, Allen ended up staying away from you which was a relief. You noticed Allen would stare at you in horror, then Monika would glance and his eyes would jerk to another direction. You were amazed at how Allen appears to be scared of her, how did that happen? You knew that Allen stumbled upon her at your phone but you were positive he only saw her. In that case, what did Monika do? You recalled when Allen was trying to snatch your phone away he shrieked and bolted to the wall. Monika must've done something, because now Allen won't stand at least 2 feet by you. Even your mom and dad were surprised on how Allen acted.

"Hey, you alright?" Your mother tapped Allen. Allen looked at his mom,

"...Are you sure it's okay for Monika to spend the day with us?"

"It's fine! Why, you don't like her?"

"Mom, she's the girl who-"

"What a view!" Monika cut in, admiring the view of the world. Your mom looked at Monika with a smile,

"I know! Isn't it beautiful?" Your mom walked by Monika, "I knew it would be as beautiful as it looked online!"

You glanced over to see Allen glaring at you.

This is a problem.

Allen is trying to tell your parents of Monika, on who she really is. You sneered at him, mouthing, 'you keep your mouth shut'. He seemed to get the message but shook his head and mouthed, 'i'm telling them whether you like it or not.'

Oh boy, how are you going to protect Monika from Allen. You looked over at your mom who was talking to Monika about the island and it's history. You didn't seem to mind on that, after all Monika seemed really interested in it. Your dad was ahead, taking pictures of the view when Allen darted to your dad. You turned pale, you had to find a way to stop him somehow,

"...Hey dad what do you think of this flower?" You pointed at a flower beside you. Allen halted almost immediately and your dad was stunned at the flower you pointed at. He walked over and knelt by the flower,

"It's a Hibiscus!" Your father said with an amazed smile, "I can't believe these kinds are here!"

"A hibiscus?" Monika looked at the flower and knelt beside it. Your mother also caught eye of it and stared at it in awe. You stood right behind Monika for protection and glanced at Allen with a small smirk. Allen had his fists clenched, his eyes seething with anger.

"Yeah, a hibiscus." Your father nodded, "It means a perfect wife or woman in North America. It's a wonderful flower, isn't it?" Your father looked at your mom. Monika stared at the flower, now really interested.

"Really?" Monika gasped,

"Yeah, you know, Monika." Your dad nudged Monika's arm, "When I was around your age I gave y/n's mother one of these."

"Oh come now don't tell her our love story." Your mom rolled her eyes, "She is probably more into the present than the-"

"Tell me more about it." Monika looked at your father with bright eyes. "More about the flower and how you got her."

"...Ha." Your father gave a satisfied huff at your mother. "Well, let me tell you more about it. Let's go." Your father helped Monika up and took her arm. Throughout the rest of the hike, Monika and your parents started to get along pretty well. Honestly you felt relieved at that. Not to mention that if they like Monika so much, they wouldn't believe Allen's warning that Monika came from a game. You glanced at Allen, who was trying to reach your parents the whole time.

"Don't even bother." You snapped, "You can't do anything about it."

"Watch me you piece of shit." Allen hissed, "You're making a deal with the Devil."

"Why would I make a deal with you?" You crossed your arms

"You are with a monster."

"You're right I am right now." You sneered and glanced at your parents with Monika.

"Oh, let me snatch her for a while!" Your mother dragged Monika away from your fathers grasp and pointed to another Hibiscus. "Do you want to know something else about this flower?" Your mother asked,

"What?" Monika stared at the flower,

"Usually, when women put on this flower, there is a meaning in Hawaii. When girls put on this flower behind the left ear it means they're single. But when it's behind the right ear it means they're romantically attached to someone." Your mother informed. Monika stared at the flower in awe,

"Is that so." Monika mumbled

"Mhm, here." Your mother took one and gave it to her. Monika held the flower gingerly and ran over to you with a big smile.

"I never knew flowers had such a romantic meaning!" She spoke dreamily to you, then glared at Allen.

"...What is going on." Monika asked,

"Nothing." You shook your head, "Allen is just being his usual self."

"Is that so." Monika's voice darkened a little. Allen perked up and glared at her.

"You can't lie to them." Allen hissed, "I am going to tell them about this monster."

"You're telling mom and dad about your kind?" You raised an eyebrow, "Go on ahead and see if they believe you."

Monika laughed and Allen stormed ahead with no words. Monika's eyes glanced at the flower,

"Isn't it beautiful?" Monika asked and looked at the flower in awe. You took the flower and placed it behind her right ear.

"It is, especially when it's on you." You whispered to her. Monika's eyes glistened with happiness and hugged you tightly.

".....I love you." Monika whispered in your ear. You sighed and rubbed her back,

"......I love you too."