Chapter 1

"It's pretty nice," Buttercup groaned as she lazily sits on her chair in the shop they were in. "We don't fight crime too much anymore and we get as much sleep as we usually do." 

"Yes, it is." Blossom agreed, eyeing Buttercup. "But that is no excuse for you to put your legs up in the table. For goodness' sake, we're in public and this city's role models!"

"And literally models." Bubbles added, sipping her tea. Blossom eyed her as well and Bubbles shrugged. "I mean, we're pretty much Townsville's models, you know. We get paid for it, even."

Blossom sighed. "I know, I know..." 

"I mean, I'm happy that we have no crimes but I kind of want to have a challenge you know." Buttercup muttered. "No one in this city is a good enough fighter."

"No one's supposed to. The Rowdyruff Boys are the only ones who can defeat us and at the same time, we're the only ones who could defeat them but as far as I know, they've disappeared." Blossom informed her.

Suddenly, their phones started beating. A few years ago, the professor implemented an app that can alert the girls when it spots a crime so the Mayor doesn't need to call the girls and it will immediately call the girls.

Blossom was the first to open her phone and check what and where the crime is. "Alright, girls. A masked trio is holding up some people... in this very mall!" 

"Wait, isn't that terrorism?" 

"Wahhhh!!" Bubbles started whining. "Are we gonna die? We'll be shot and-- and--"

"Bubbles," Blossom sighed. "We're superhumans. Mere bullets will not harm us. As far as we know, only the Rowdyruff boys have actually gone as far as to make us bleed and that makes pretty much sense."

"They were made from a toilet-"

"I know, Buttercup." Blossom groaned. "Anyway, we have to go."

"Yep, save the day in less than a minute like always, right Red?" Buttercup smirked.

"Aww... I haven't even finished my tea yet." Blossom paid for the tea.

"Huh??? Seriously??? We're about to kick some ass and you pay???"

"It's common sense!"

"We're heroes!"

"Makes even more sense to pay!"

"Girls!" Bubbles snapped. She started being the mediator of their fights and got her confidence a few years ago. "We have to leave!"

The three sped to the crime scene and slid to a halt, still flying, where the holding up was happening. They saw three boys with plastic bags over their head.

All of their hair were covered by the plastic bag but seriously...

Can't you think of something more creative other than lunch bags with holes???? The girls thought. 

Buttercup cracker her knuckles. "Alright, these three are probably just some amateurs." Buttercup examined the place. The middle one was holding a man by a throat, the one on the right was a bit far away from the duo and the left one was cheering the middle guy on.

"The leader's probably the one who's holding the innocent guy's throat." Blossom stated. "Buttercup, you get the one on the left and Bubbles, you get the one on the right." 

"So yours is the leader, huh?" 

"A leader for a leader." 

All three sped and clashed into the people they were told to fight. Bubbles grabbed the boy's arm, Buttercup grabbed the boy's throat and Blossom kicked the boy's head.