Chapter 6

"Brick, can we rest today?" Butch asked, yawning. "I want to sleep the whole day."

Brick was also tired and yawned. They've been terrorizing the girls 5 days in a row. They need to get some rest.

Boomer, however, was a bit concerned since he and Bubbles planned to meet today to buy a heater and a cooler. Other than clothes, Boomer and Bubbles also bought the boys' phones.

Butch started snoring loudly and Boomer stood up from the couch. Brick looked at him. "I'm going to steal some candy." Boomer said and tried to leave.

Brick was about to say something when Butch suddenly sat up. "Boomer!" He yelled
Boomer flinched. "Instead of that, let's break in the girls' house!"

"Hmm... Alright." Brick agreed, standing up. He took off his shirt and put something on. "Let's go." Butch did the same thing and was about to leave when Boomer stopped them.

"I... I don't think that's a good idea."

Brick found his chance. "What, have you gotten soft on them, Boomer? Don't tell me... instead of fighting, you were doing something else with Bubbles?"

Boomer flinched at his brother's question. No, he couldn't have found out. "No, of course not." Boomer said and Brick threw him a shirt.

"Then let's go."

____________

The girls were about to leave for their jobs when they were ambushed by the boys.

Bubbles got thrown back to the other side of the city with Boomer's punch and Boomer sped to her. Buttercup noticed Butch before he even arrived, due to the rigorous training she had yesterday, and punched him right in the face. It sent him flying and Buttercup chased him.

Brick and Blossom were the only ones in the same place as usual. Blossom noticed the different expression Brick was wearing. It wasn't like his competitive smirk. It was more... upsetting.

"You have something to talk, don't you?" Blossom asked and Brick looked at her.

"As expected of my counterpart." Brick smirked. "She knows everything."

Brick floated down to her and landed on the ground. "I don't want to fight."

"And yet you let my sisters fight your brothers?"

"Butch and Buttercup wants to fight, even if they're friends, they'd rather fight than talk. And with Boomer and Bubbles..." Brick glanced at her. "You already know, don't you?"

"I assume so. So if it was true, they wouldn't be fighting right now and Butch and Buttercup fighting is kind of just their pleasure."

"See? You understand."

"So, what's your point?"

"I want to talk."

"Come inside. The Professor's not here."

____________

Bubbles and Boomer walk around the mall looking for a suitable heater and cooler. They start talking to each other and giggling. Suddenly, they sneeze.
____________

"I'm concerned. Boomer is renovating the place we're living in. At first, I thought he stole it but day after day, I realized the things he's been doing, the things he's been buying... he couldn't have done it alone." Brick explained.

"I see... I noticed the same thing with Bubbles. She used to half the money she earned, put the half hidden away in her closet and the other half in the bank. But lately, she bought a wallet, put all of her savings in it, and didn't even put a single coin in her bank when she received the money from Princess." Blossom stated. "She's been helping Boomer with your house?"

"I assume she is."

"That's all you wanted to talk about?"

"I want you to stop her."

"Excuse me?"

"She's a bad influence to Boomer. Tell her to stop." Brick demanded, glaring at Blossom.

"If you want Bubbles to stop, tell Boomer to stop it with his nonsense! Tell him to stop relying on my sister for his own needs!"

"How are you so sure it wasn't your 'joy and the laughter' sister who offered to help?!"

"Then why aren't you glad for it?!" Blossom yelled, standing up from her chair, making it fall to the ground. "You should be happy she's helping you live a little bit of luxury!"

"I don't want that kind of luxury!" Brick yelled, doing the same thing. "I just want to make crimes and steal my way to that luxury!"

"You got it for free! What else are you complaining for?!"

"I want to earn it! Unlike you Puffs, who get everything they want, the moment you want it!"

"We don't get everything we want it! We fight for it! We bled for it! We struggle too!"

"You don't know anything about the struggle we were put in into! You don't know shit!"

"LANGUAGE!"

Brick flipped the table in an effort to hit Blossom but she dodged and punched him in the gut and it made Brick fall to the ground with a 'thud'. Brick grabbed Blossom and they were both on the ground, both holding each other's collar.

"Let's take this outside, Brick." Blossom hissed.

"Fine, bitch." Brick growled.

____________

Buttercup and Butch were both heavily wounded and then they noticed Brick and Blossom coming out of the house in complete patience.  At first, they were confused and was thinking of asking their leader why when they were interrupted with both reds clawing at each other in the speed of the light.

Both were attacking through instinct and had taken up the entire sky fighting. While Butch cheered on for his brother, Buttercup felt worried because she had never seen her sister this angry before. Butch kept cheering which annoyed Buttercup and she punched him so hard it knocked his lights out.

He fell to the ground, breaking it and before Buttercup could grab him again, Boomer appeared and grabbed Butch away. Buttercup got pissed.

"Again?!"

____________

"The rally was even stronger than yesterday..." Blossom sighed. Buttercup agreed. 

"We should get them next time."

"Or we can convince them to stop."

Blossom and Buttercup looked at Bubbles then at each other. It was a good plan but the boys had too many crimes to be let off just because they stopped. "Won't work." Blossom stated, shaking her head.