Chapter 5

"Alright, boys." Brick started. "Stop lazing around and get to work!" Brick yelled, Butch was sitting on the sofa surfing for sports videos and Boomer was drawing on the table. 

"What work?" Butch asked, without even looking at Brick. "We don't have work."

"We have to find another way to defeat the girls." 

"Alright," Butch stood up, turning the TV off. "Me and Butters have an unfinished match anyway."

"It will always be an unfinished match if you don't admit that you've lost to Buttercup."

"Shut up, Boomer. Let's go."

____________

"What happened here?!" Blossom yelled as she saw a vandalized school. The walls were covered with graffiti and a few paint splashes on the ground. There were plenty of paint bottles lying around too.

Buttercup picked one up then turned to Blossom. "You think the boys did it? It's kind of harmless prank done by some amateurs." 

"No." Bubbles disagreed, shaking her head. "Remember that time I had to dress up as Boomer? The way they vandalized the school is the same as how we vandalized one of the street walls. So it must be them."

Blossom and Buttercup nodded. "They're probably still around. One of these bottles seems like it just finished. Find them!"

The girls sped and found the boys in different directions. Butch and Buttercup fought immediately, Boomer and Bubbles went to the mall and Brick and Blossom glared at each other.

____________

"Do you know in three days, school is about to start?!" Blossom yelled at Brick, pointing her fingers at him. "It's going to take more than that for professionals to clean this up!"

"So you're saying you've lost?" Brick smirked. "If the almighty Powerpuff girls can't even clean up a little bit of paint, how are they expected to save the town?"

Blossom grumbled under her breath and started to punch Brick. Brick didn't expect this and couldn't block it. He took it head on and was about to hit the school when Blossom carried him away. 

"What's the matter, Pinky? Afraid the school will be destroyed?" Brick laughed and Blossom let him go. "What's so great about school anyway? You'll only be young once."

"We learn stuff." 

"Yeah, you learn and never use it in your daily lives. School is just something you do until college comes around."

"You don't know that!"

"I actually do, babe."

____________

Bubbles and Boomer goes and buys clothes for the boys'. "Oh, oh! What about this one, it's cute~!" Bubbles chirped, pointing at a red hoodie with no sleeves. "You could give it to Brick!"

She then noticed there were two other hoodies like it. One blue and one green. She showed it to Boomer and he nodded.

"Alright," Boomer stated after a few hours of choosing clothes. "We should get going."

They paid for the clothes and sped to his house, left it there, went back to the school and started zapping, kicking, punching and throwing attacks at each other.

____________

"Ugh! They escaped again!" Buttercup complained. "When will we ever be able to send them to jail!" Buttercup half-heartedly yells.

"Be patient, Buttercup." Blossom states. "We'll find a way to get to where they are staying soon. We just have to be patient for now."

"Fine!"

"Anyway," Blossom said, picking up rags and the like. "We have to help the professionals clean up the school."

"Huuuuuhhh?! But I just bought these shoes! They're going to be ruined~" Bubbles whined and Blossom looked at her shoes.

When did she...

"But I guess we have no choice~" Bubbles picked up rags and started cleaning the school. Buttercup muttered something incoherently and started cleaning as well.

The rally a while ago was even larger than the one yesterday which worries Blossom. She clenched the rag and started cleaning up.

Next time... she has no choice but to destroy him.