Chapter 7

"Bubbles!" Blossom yelled from the living room. It was a Saturday which meant the day off for the girls. "Buttercup, both of you come here!" 

"What's wrong with Red, this time?"

"Must be the rally." 

"Maybe." They opened the door to the living room and Blossom was sitting on the sofa. 

"Bubbles," Blossom sighed. "Please tell me the truth."

____________

"Boomer." Brick said. He looked calm but his voice was ice. It seemed like he was about to erupt any moment. Butch got scared and glanced at Boomer who gulped.

"Ye-Yeah?"

Brick grabbed Boomer by his collar. "I know what you did with Bubbles so confess now!

____________

Brick was terrorizing the city, destroying buildings and intimidating citizens to bring out the Powerpuff Girls. The girls arrived and saw the boys destroying everything. Well, Brick was. Brick told Butch and Boomer to stay back while he destroyed it.

Blossom got angry at Brick. "Brick, what are you doing?!"

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing, bitch?!" Brick yelled, throwing her a piece of the concrete. It wouldn't have hurt but he used his super strength which could slice the girls' skin. They dodged it and Blossom turned to Brick.

"Language, young man!" Blossom yelled. "Stop this right now!" 

"No! Boys!" 

Butch and Boomer sped to Bubbles and Buttercup. Blossom glanced at Bubbles and she gulped. When Bubbles and Buttercup were out of sight, they stared at each other awkwardly and with Butch and Buttercup, they immediately fought.

"Brick."

"Blossom."

____________

"Boomer..." Bubbles muttered at the same time Boomer said, "Bubbles..."

"Oh, you say it first."

"No, no no, you say it first."

Bubbles looked down and then glared at Boomer. "Boomer, I'm--" Bubbles stopped herself from apologizing. She closed her eyes for a while, she composed herself, to stop herself from crying and then glared at Boomer again. He flinched at the cold demeanor she put up. Boomer decided to say something.

"Bubbles!" He yelled, glaring a bit. "You... You probably think that I like you, huh?!" He yelled, fake anger rising. "I only used you so my brothers and I could live in luxury! I never even thought of you as a friend!" Boomer lied, it was because Brick told him to do that. He had to cut his ties with Bubbles and this was the best way. He wanted Bubbles to hate him. He wanted Bubbles to throw him to jail, even if it will hurt him. As long as she's happy... besides, she shouldn't be with someone like him... someone so evil... he's not worth it.

Bubbles gasped, there was a pain in her voice and she was about to cry. But she fought that and after a few seconds, she retorted back with "Yeah? Well I used you too! I wanted to get information from you! Why do you think we keep winning? You loser!" Bubbles tried to stop herself from crying. Bubbles tried and tried and tried. She looked up to Boomer who started crying. Boomer believed every bit of those words and he wiped those tears. Bubbles did the same thing.

They fought.

____________

"This will be our last fight." Buttercup stated, pain in her voice but Butch didn't notice that. "If you lose, I'm taking you to jail. Goodbye, Butch."

"You don't know that yet!" Butch yelled, speeding to Buttercup. Buttercup's eyes glowed and Butch caught sight of that.

"I do."

BAM! 

An explosion was caused by their clash and despite the fact Butch put all his strength into that punch, Buttercup stopped it without a sweat. He growled and his eyes started glowing too. 

"You can't defeat me."

"That childish demeanor will get you nowhere." Buttercup stated and sped to Butch. She was always a fast flyer and now her skills were improved, she flew even faster that Butch couldn't keep up. He kept getting hit and her attacks hurt more than usual.

Buttercup threw a last punch and Butch was thrown into 4 walls. Buttercup sped to him and started punching him continuously. Then, Butch's eyes were improved and stopped Buttercup from punching him any further. 

He kicked her away and Buttercup was kicked back but not that far. Both of them flew at each other and continued attacking.

____________

Brick and Blossom fought and fought. They threw attacks at each other and both of them forgot to be sane, they forgot their composure and fought on instinct. They were taking their anger on each other.

After a while, they panted, they were tired. They've ran out of energy. They were sitting right next to each other. "I hate you." Brick said and Blossom laughed a bit.

"And here you are, leaning on me." Brick sat up a bit which annoyed Blossom so she leaned on him.

"Hey--" Brick stopped himself. He sighed and let Blossom lean on him.

"I'm still going to take you to jail."

Brick pushed her off.

____________

All three of the girls let the boys off, even though they know the consequences. They went back home after work and they were greeted by the Professor. "Hello, girls how was your day?" He asked and the girls glanced at each other. They sighed and Professor took the hint.

"A busy day again?" He asked and they nodded. The Professor was cooking something. "That's why I cooked your favorite food. Here." He put the food on the table. 

"Thanks, Professor." 

"Oh,dear..." Professor muttered, looking outside, to the skies, and the girls looked up at him. "I feel like tomorrow would be a bad day."