Chapter 4

"Aren't you tired of losing?!" Blossom yelled, a bit worried because Brick was about to bomb one of the Morbucks residence. The girls weren't at all worried but even before they answered the alert, it was Princess who called them.

Princess begged them to save her, offering tons of money. The girls didn't care about the money but because Princess got herself into this mess when she should have just stayed put, why not?

"This time, we won't lose!" Brick yelled back. Blossom scoffed. This time I shouldn't let Boomer near Bubbles...

This time I shouldn't let Bubbles near Boomer...

Both reds looked at each other, just glaring until Butch and Buttercup spoke up. "Yo, Red, are we going to fight or?"

"Yeah, Brick! What are we gonna do? Have a staring competition?"

"I can win in that."

"You wanna bet, Butters?"

"I said, don't call me that!" Buttercup yelled.

"Be quiet." Blossom bellowed at the same time Brick said, "Shut up." Buttercup and Butch looked at their leader. What was wrong with them? 

"Go." Blossom said and her siblings sped to Butch and Boomer. This time, Brick tried to stop Bubbles and Blossom did nothing to stop him.

Bubbles stopped midway. Boomer felt a bit surprised. "Come nearer, I'll bomb the building."

"Come back." The girls flew back to Blossom's side. "Brick, you wouldn't do this."

"Oh, I will."

"Why?" Blossom tried to initiate a conversation to distract Brick while she was formulating a plan. "Why would you do something like this?"

"Making people suffer for fun is fun." Brick answered.

Blossom glared at him. Buttercup texted Princess while Blossom and Brick continued talking. She told Princess to find the bomb and where it was located and then take a picture of it. After a while, Buttercup received her message. 

Buttercup informs Blossom what kind of bomb it was from the information Princess sent. It was a bomb that wouldn't even hurt anyone who's 10 feet away. It can't even damage the building. The bomb was in the highest tower.

Blossom smirked at Brick. "Go."

Brick and his brothers couldn't catch up when he looked at the girls flying. Buttercup, being the fastest flyer, she grabbed the button Brick was holding for the bomb. Bubbles flew to the highest tower and defused the bomb and Blossom froze Butch and Boomer.

She flew to Brick and grabbed his collar. "We won again."

"You can't catch us." Brick grabbed something from his pocket and threw it to Blossom. It was a flash bomb. Blossom couldn't see anything and since the flash bomb doesn't really hurt the girls with the Chemical X protecting them, she was only blinded for a moment. 

Brick and his brothers have already escaped when they could see again. "Curses!" Buttercup yelled. 

"Split up!" Blossom yelled and the three flew to different directions. Bubbles went to the boys' shack and waited for them. She saw Brick, Butch and Boomer going inside. Boomer noticed Bubbles and asked to leave. 

"We'll meet at night."

"Okay."

_____________________

It was night.

The girls got a massive amount of money from the Morbucks and Blossom decides to put it in the bank, Buttercup kept it in her wallet, which would be dangerous because it was beyond the 6 digits so she put 3/4 in the bank and the other 1/4 in her wallet.