Author's Note

I'm working on a sequel because the sequel isn't exactly what the title will be on about. The sequel is called "A Second Chance".

I'd also like to point things out. I know most people, when they make fanfics, Bubbles and Boomer somehow doesn't fight on their first encounter or something because Bubbles is too nice. Yes, she is so nice she helped the ruffs with their homes. 

But the first chapter shows how easily she can throw her emotions away. It's been years and she learned how to deal with her emotions. She's not the same sensitive Bubbles people thought she was. She knows how to leave those feelings aside and put her job as one of the Powerpuff Girls. 

In the last chapter where the POVs kept changing, it was kind of the same as when the girls were in the moon and they kept hearing the citizens yell for help and they immediately came to the rescue the moment when they heard a certain voice yell. And, in the end, they redeemed themselves. It's the same for the ruffs. 

They're not in 'lover' state right now. Bubbles and Boomer are more friends then lovers, and it will be a long time before they get on with it. 

There are also scenes that were based on drawings. Lmao, who noticed?

So anyway, I'm preparing a sequel. Watch out for 'A Second Chance.'