Chapter 2

The next day, the girls go to their jobs as usual. They all have individual jobs because of different talents such as Blossom being a waitress in a cafe, Buttercup being a gym advisor and Bubbles being a sales manager. 

That was their individual jobs and they have been working since the last three years for summer. Well, for the day at least. During summer, they immediately work in those jobs during the day and during the night, they do modelling. 

The girls could only get together during lunch and after work but it was fine for them as long as they could save up money. Bubbles is actually glad that she hadn't spend her pay on dresses or saved it in a bank because she'd be underage to get her money back. 

I mean, she did have some money in the bank but that was her modelling pay. It was the same with Blossom and Buttercup. They pay us through bank so all three of them each have a bank account for when they're older. 

Blossom saves her waitress pay in her piggy bank and Buttercup keeps it in her wallet. Bubbles has hers somewhere in her closet. During lunch, Bubbles bought a wallet and put all her pay in the wallet.

"Bubbles, are you going somewhere?" Blossom asked Bubbles after their modelling session. 

"Huh? Oh yeah." Bubbles thought of an excuse. "The mall. Need some clothes." Bubbles sped off which made Blossom and Buttercup worried.

"That's weird." Blossom started. "Bubbles doesn't normally run off somewhere without asking us to come with her." 

"Yeah, I know right." Buttercup agreed. "Maybe we should follow--"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Agh, such worse timing." Buttercup groaned as Blossom answered her phone. 

"It's the Rowdyruff Boys again." 

"Whaaaaatttt?!"

"And they've taken... Bubbles?!"

"HUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH?!"

____________

"I KNEW WE SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED HER!" Buttercup yelled punching everything that comes her way. 

"Stop it, Buttercup! We're here to save the city, not destroy it every time we do!"

"People are much more important than their decorations!"

"It's important for them, too!"

The two both slid to a halt upon arriving at the scene. They saw Boomer holding Bubbles hostage and Brick and Butch laughing at them.

"These immature sickos--"

"Stop it, Buttercup. Let's talk to them first."

"Tch, talk? With our fists right?"

"Not yet." Blossom whispered enough so Brick and Butch can't hear her. "Brick, let go of Bubbles right now!" 

"What you gonna do about it, cry?" Butch retorted and Blossom got pissed. 

"Buttercup." Blossom ordered and Buttercup immediately sped to Butch. All 4 knew that Buttercup was going for Butch so Brick stepped in to block Butch from him but then Buttercup changed ways and went for Boomer instead. 

Blossom smirked and Brick glared at her. "You cheater!"

"It's called strategy!" Blossom sped towards Brick and Brick thought it was another trap but Blossom stopped in front of both Brick and Butch and used her ice breath to freeze them. Buttercup was still chasing Boomer.

"Bubbles, scream!" Buttercup yelled. Bubbles reluctantly yelled at Boomer which made Boomer let go. Bubbles murmured a sorry and Blossom saw her mouth move. It wasn't rare for Bubbles to do that but she didn't say it out loud unlike usual so it made Blossom suspicious.