4.

for: lifelime
you know that mom that jumped on stage? that was YOUR mom and you have to explain it to the boys afterward and one of them asks for your number.

when your mom told you she was going to the bathroom in the middle of the concert, you weren't worried. why would you be? but after a good 30 minutes, you were starting to get worried. you were even more worried when a figure showed up on stage behind the boys, dancing and running.
you groaned and the girl next to you asked you what happened. you pointed on stage on yelled(because of how loud it was), "that's my mom!"
she laughed and you watched in horror as a security guard finally managed to get her off the stage. you immediately texted her to ask where she was and she replied saying that they wouldn't let you come get her yet, you had to wait until the show was over.
when the show was over, you headed out with the rest of the girls, but then made your way backstage. you ran into somebody and apologized, "oh god, i'm so sorry. i'm looking for my mom, the crazy one that ran onstage?"

a deep voice chuckled.

"crazy? nah, i'd say she was the highlight of tour so far."

and standing in front of you was the zach herron.

"hey, man, who's this?" a familiar voice came up behind him.

you stared, frozen in shock as 4 other guys approached you.

"this is...uh..." "y/n. i'm actually- i'm uh. i'm looking for my mom?"

corbyn laughed, "oh yeah, she was great by the way. zach, take her to get her mom?" zach blushed. "uh, yeah, sure."

you followed zach to a different office in the building. he tilted his head towards the room. "she's in there." you smiled. "thanks for doing this, you didn't have to." "it's no worries."  you smiled and turned to go in. "wait!" "yeah?" zach rubbed the back of his neck. "is there any way i could get your number?" you smirked. "there are about 500 ways you could get my number." you pulled a pen out of your bag and grabbed zach's hand to flip over and write your name and number on his palm. zach's cheeks grew impossibly redder. "thanks, y/n. bye."
zach turned and walked away, proud of himself.

until he spotted jack and corbyn spying from around the corner, silently scream-cheering.