7.

for: @-BLUEEYEDBESSON

corbyn finding out that you're pregnant

"oh. oh god." you covered your mouth and sat down on the lid of the toilet. in your hand was the results of the test the doctors had sent you. positive.
you placed a hand over your stomach as your head swam. "oh god, oh god, oh god."
there was a knock at the door. "love, you almost finished?"
oh no.
corbyn. what would he do? you had only discussed kids once, but it definitely wasn't meant to be this soon! you couldn't imagine that a baby would fit corbyn's lifestyle right now. he was supposed to leave for tour in a week!
"babe?"
"yeah, yeah, i'll be out in a second." you jammed the test into a drawer and walked out.
corbyn frowned at you. "you okay?"
"yeah, fine."
he seemed unconvinced, but let it go.
you sat down on the couch, and covered your face with your hands.
the bathroom door clicked open.
"y/n?"
you looked over at corbyn, but he wasn't looking at you. he stood in the doorway, mouth agape, staring at the pregnancy test in his hand. his mouth closed and opened again, and he finally looked at you.
your eyes began to fill with tears.
"corbyn..."
"is- is this what i think it is?"
you nodded, looking at the ground.
the tears were falling down your face now.
"is- is it mine?" his voice was shaky.
"of course it is." you snapped up to look at him.
corbyn saw the trails of tears on your face and in a few large strides had engulfed you completely in a hug. you clenched onto his shirt, whispering. "please don't leave me."
corbyn kisses the top of your head.
"i'd never leave you. we're doing this together. you'll never be alone."