11. Plans

"What?! You want me to manipulate the school office ladies into letting us enrol in summer school there?" You look at Joon in surprise and shock.
He simply shrugs at you and nods.

"Yeah. You and Jungkook can go and be close to Jimin. That way we can get him to activate his powers. And you can try to envision his sin in between." Joon curtly nods at the three of you.

"What about you and Yoongi?" I ask.

"Yoongi is going too, he should be invisble and find out what this Jimin kid is like on his own and with his friends. As for me, I'll be here researching everything and coming up with theories."

"That's actually pretty smart." Yoongi admits and sends Joon an approving look.

"Okay... lets do it." You say.

"But! It's summer school!" Jungkook pouts

Joon chuckles and pats his head. "You're going to have to go back. Plus Y/N can compel them to not give you homework." Joon says with a grin.
Jungkook deliberates this then finally nods.

"Alright. Let's go to school then."

•••

In the afternoon, you decide to to bring the boys to a hotel in Busan. That way you'd all be close to Jimins school... and it would be free- courtesy of your amazing ability to manipulate minds.

After booking a suite with four rooms, you go up to pick your room.
The chosen room was medium sized with plush white furnishings. After the boys fight over rooms, you practically drag them to the nearest market to buy clothing and necessities.

Even though you could easily compel the shop owners to give you things for free, you feel as if you've already taken too much for granted. So you bring the money that you took from home to spend.

"Hey, do you think that black hoodie would look good on me?" Yoongi says from behind you. You click your tongue at his stupidly.

Under your breath, you whisper yell "shh! You're invisible Yoongi, people would think they heard a ghost."

He mutters a quick sorry and stays silent.
After purchasing a few lady products, you search for Jungkook and Namjoon. You spot them looking at a couple shirts.

"You want those?" You say as you walk closer to them. They turn to you and nod.

You buy them a set of clothes and some for Yoongi too before calling out for Yoongi in a... discreet way.

"Yoongi~ Oh Yoongi~ where'd our silly little dog run off to?" Jungkook calls out, scratching his head to add to the act.
A few seconds later, you hear a loud thump and see Jungkooks head harshly bend towards the ground. He lunges forwards but catches himself before falling. You and Namjoon howl with laughter when you realise Yoongi must have slapped him on the back of the head.

Jungkook rubs his head and glares into thin air.
"Yoongi! When we get back to the hotel you're dead." He hisses with a murderous tone.

You giggle at them. With a wide smile you raise your hand into the air. "High five!" You beam. A second later, you feel someone slap your hand, which makes you giggle even louder.

"Let's go you weirdos." Joon mutteres with a grin.
You nod and start walking to the hotel with them.

•••

As soon as you walk into your hotel suite, Yoongi materialises and Jungkook slaps the back of his head in an act of revenge.
You break out into laughter when you see Yoongis face contort into a scowl.

"Aw you look so funny with that expression." You mock in between morbid wheezes of laughter.
Yoongi grimaces and walks towards the couch with an aura of gloom.

"Y/N, You should sleep, maybe see something about 'Jimin'." Joon suggests. You nod and wave goodbye to the boys before disappearing into your room.

You grin at the large luxurious bed and slide onto it. You've never felt anything like it. You've grown up in a foster home and had to sleep on flat mattresses.
This though... this is unearthly.
The bed is so comfortable that you drift to sleep soon as you lay down on it.

Couple of hours later, you flutter your eyes open. You slowly sit up on your bed and frown. Much to your disappointment, you didn't dream of anything.

Unsatisfied, you make your way to the living room area. You see Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook on the floor tearing into a package of something.
"What's that?" You ask them as you sit on the couch behind the two.

Joon looks up briefly. "School uniform I ordered for you two. Quickest delivery ever." He says then averts his attention back to opening the packet.

"they look so ugly." Yoongi grimaces as he holds up Jungkooks blazing yellow and black uniform.
You reach down and pick up your pack. The skirt was visibly short and the mustard yellow was sickening.

With a deep sigh you tell them to not worry about the uniforms because its only going to be a short while.

"Im actually glad I'll be invisible the whole time anyway." Yoongi proudly states with a smirk which earns a glare from you all.

"Remember, you can't speak because people will hear you and do not, i repeat do not mess around. You can't blow our cover." You narrow your eyes at Yoongi.

"Yeah yeah, you got it. Let's just get this Jimin kid and bolt." Yoongi shrugs then moves to sit on the couch next to you.

"Well I'll go get some dinner. You two should rest, I've slept enough- and no, I didn't see anything." You pout and get up. Disappointed in yourself for not seeing Jimin.

"I'm coming with you. I already slept when you were sleeping too. Joon and Jungkooks been up all day." Yoongi says and walk towards you.

"Alright guys, come back soon- and make sure to stay invisible Yoongi." Jungkook calls.
You and Yoongi nod as you both walk out the hotel door.

Please vote, comment and share <3