49. Rescue

You wake up, cold and lifeless. It's been a whole day in this dark dirty room.
The man came to give you dinner last night, a horribly bland spoon feeding of some porridge like soup.

"Are you awake?" Jaerin asks, scratching her ear with her shoulder.

"Yeah..." you reply, sitting up against the grimy wall.

"I have an idea." She says. "He only wants to take care of pretty things... so, I was thinking of making myself... unattractive. I'll scratch up my face, spit at him, anything."

You think for a moment.
"What if it only angers him?"
If you both do this, he could become crazier than he already is.

Before Jaerin could reply, you hear the sliding side of the warehouse door.
The light from the outside almost blinds you, it's brief bliss.
But that moment swiftly passes when he slams the door shut, entrapping you in the dark room again.

"Good morning my pretties, I brought breakfast." He hums.

"You say you don't hurt pretty things but you're hurting us by keeping us here." You plead.
The man stops walking and shakes his head.

"I'm protecting you pretties... from the horrible world outside. One minute you're as pretty as a flower... then Luhan kills you. I don't want pretty things getting hurt."

This man is really messed up. He must've really lost it after his daughter died.

"You have no right kidnapping us though!" Jaerin yells, surprising you.

"My pretty child, I'm saving you." He replies eerily calm.

Suddenly, you hear a knock against the door of the warehouse.
The man looks panicked, just as shocked as you.

"Be quiet... or else..." He whispers before sliding the door open.

"Hello, would you mind if we..."
That voice... it's familiar.

"Wait, isn't this the person from the vision?"
Another says.
"GUYS WE FOUND HIM!" the person yells to another.

The old man is flung across the floor, lightening quick. Then, stepping into the room, you make eye contact with your saviours.

"N-Namjoon? Taehyung?!" You gasp as Taehyung quickly straddles the man on the floor and holds his arms sharply behind his back.

"I got him, release her!" Taehyung tells Namjoon whilst he keeps the mans arms behind his back on the floor.

Namjoon rushes over to you and breaks the chains off with his hands. Crying, you wrap your arms around him tight.
"H-how are you here? I missed you all so much!" You sob.
"Wait wait..." you say pulling away "break her chains too."

Namjoon follows your gaze to find a scared girl in the corner.
He nods before rushing over to break her chains.
She shakes the chain off before dashing out the door. Namjoon looks suprised but shakes his head before hurrying back to your side.

"Should we worry?" He asks, nodding in Jaerins direction but you shake your head.

"She must've been frightened. She's doesn't know anything about us though."

You hear footsteps growing louder and louder.
"Is she here?!" A voice yells.
It's him... Jungkook.
He runs in and sees you on the floor, rubbing at your wrists.

"Y-Y/N!" He cries in relief.
For a split second, he looks at you, unsure of how to approach you after it's been so long. But everything falls back into place, the feelings of love and longing invigorates him as he strides to your side, scooping you up into a hug.