24. See all, hear all

You yawn as you enter the hotel.
You hear Tae and Jimin chatting behind you.

"So... is Y/N single or what?" Jimin whispers To Tae. You scoff and whip around. Halting everyone in the lobby.

"Don't even try it bozo." You warn then continue walking. You hear Taehyung sniggering behind you.

"She's not one to mess with." Yoongi mutters to Jimin who was pouting and fighting a blush. With a pout he stomps forwards and walks next to you, towards the elevator.

"What is it Jimin?" You sing in exasperation as you press the elevator button.

"Nothing. I just want to know more about you all." He says innocently.

"Don't worry, we've got the whole night to introduce ourselves." You sigh then step into the elevator along with the boys.

"Wait, Jimin, do you need to call your parents or something?" Joon suddenly asks.

Jimin scoffs and shakes his head. "Don't have any to call anyway." He says with a tinge of sadness.

You're all silent until you step into the hotel room.

"I'm going to go shower." You say before heading into your room and shutting the door.

"You like her, don't you?" Jimin states as soon as you shut the door. Jungkooks eyes widen.

"What? No! No. I've just known her the longest. That's all." He defends but Jimin isn't having it. He folds his arms and shakes his head.

"Don't lie. It's actually pretty obvious, I'm surprised she doesn't know." He teases which makes Yoongi, Joon and Taehyung snicker.
Jungkook snaps his head towards them and shoot daggers with his eyes.

He runs his hand through his hair in frustration. "Okay... so maybe I do... but that doesn't matter. We're trying to save the world right now and my feelings are pretty irrelevant."

"You idiot. It's now or never, what if you don't live to see tomorrow. Besides, you better swoop her up before I do-"
Jungkook covers jimins mouth with his hand. "Just stop talking." He sighs then removes his palm.

"Hey lets go grab some food." Namjoon says to Yoongi who nods.
"Let's go get the noodles from the street vendor. We couldn't get it last time." Yoongi says.

The two boys head out leaving Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung chatting.
"Hey you know there's a game room in this suite." Taehyung tells Jimin.

"Really?" Jimin asks, getting up.

"Let's go play some games." Taehyung nods to Jimin.
"Want to come Jungkook?"

"No, I'm going to take a nap here." Jungkook replies, tilting his head into the couch.
Jimin and Taehyung nod and leave him alone.

He lays back on the couch, looking at the ceiling before he drifts off to sleep.

•••

After washing yourself and putting your pyjamas on, you leave your bedroom and go to the living room.
To your surprise, it's practically empty. The only person there is Jungkook who's sleeping on the couch.

With a smile you walk up to him. You crouch down in front of Jungkooks face to flick his forehead but you stop yourself.

Instead, you gaze at his smooth skin, his perfect nose, his plump rosey lips.
You heart beats faster as you raise your hand again, but this time to push the hair off his face.

Gently, you stroke his hair to the side, trying not to wake him up.

"Y/N?"
You look up to see Taehyung grinning in your direction.

"I..."
You look back down to see Jungkook wide eyed, staring at you.
You quickly jump back.

"Your hair was in your eyes.... I just... moved it for you..." you stammer.

Jungkook sits up with a suppressed smile and flushed cheeks.
"Th-thanks." He says.

"So... where's everyone else?" You say, getting up awkwardly.

"Jimin is still playing with music tiles machine and Yoongi and Joon went to get some dinner." Taehyung explains, going to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Okay..."

"Want to watch a movie?" Jungkook asks.

"Nah, I've got to go beat Jimin in the game." Taehyung says as he waves off.

"Sure." You shrug, sitting on the couch next to him.

"Oo they have Screenflix." You say.

"What genre of movie should I put on?" Jungkook asks.

"Horror."

"But..." he starts and looks at you.

You laugh at his hesitance. "Don't tell me Jungkook, the Wrath, doesn't want to watch a horror movie?"

Jungkooks ears turn red as he shakes his head.
"Oh shut up."
He puts on The Tale of Tata, one of the scariest movies on Screenflix.

About halfway through the movie, you peak at Jungkook who's cowering behind a pillow. You stifle a laugh at the sight.
Cute.

On cue, the front door opens.
"Dinners here!" Yoongi calls.
Jimin and Taehyung rush out from the games room.

"Thank god, I'm starving." Jimin moans, sitting  at the diner table as Joon takes out the takeaway boxes.

"Mm smells good!" Taehyung sighs, sitting next to Jimin.
You and Jungkook sit oopsite them with Yoongi and Namjoon on either end of the table.

After plating the food, you all dig in.

"Wow, this chef really does make great noodles." Jungkook says, devouring the noodles.

"I had to pay him extra for the food we ordered last time because I felt guilty. Remember how we just ran off?" Yoongi asks you.

"Oh yeah..." you say as you remember running off before paying for his time and produce wasted.

Just then, there's a knock on the door.
"I'll get it." Namjoon says as he gets up.
He opens the door to an elderly lady in black and white.

"Room service?" She says but Namjoon politely declines.

"Do you guys hear that?" Jimin suddenly says.
He frantically looks around the room, startled and confused.

"Hear what?" Yoongi asks, just as confused.
"I don't hear anything..." Taehyung adds.

Jimin looks backwards at Joon and the maid who's still talking.
He gets up and rifles through the takeout bag.
Jimin then takes out the extra takeaway box of noodles and walks towards the door.

"Here ma'am." He says to the maid.

"What's he doing?" Jungkook questions.

"Oh no hun, I'm alright." The elderly maid refuses but Jimin persists.

"Take it, it's an extra. I don't believe in wasting good food." He smiles.
The maid smiles and hesitantly takes it.

"Thank you child." The lady smiles then goes on her way.

Jimin and Namjoon walk back to the table and sits down.
"That was nice of you Jimin." Namjoon smiles.

"She hasn't eaten all day..." Jimin states blankly looking at the table.

"How do you know that..?" You ask.

"... I heard her. She said it."

You look at Joon who shakes his head. Namjoon turns to Jimin, confused.
"No jimin. She didn't."

Please vote, comment and share <3