47. Pretty thing

Trigger warning:
Kidnapping and hostage may be alarming to some readers.

It's been a day since Jin and Yoongi tied Jungkook down to the chair with rope.
You all had to sleep in the warehouse overnight to keep an eye on Jungkook.

He was panicked and scared at first but docile. Then, he changed, the symptoms from the book started appearing.

Jungkook was too aggressive to even get near so you had to let him cool down for awhile.

"He better be calmer now." Minji sighs, placing her hand on the touchscreen before opening the door with Jin.

After stepping into the warehouse again, Jungkook calls out to you all.
"Hey! Let me go!" He yells.
Still a little aggressive, but a lot calmer than before.

"Are you ready to talk now?" Yoongi asks but Jungkook stays silent, glaring at each of you.
Yoongi sighs and nudges you forwards.
"You should go first, he probably would remember you over us."

You nod hesitantly before stepping up to Jungkook.
"Do you... remember my name?"

"No." Jungkook scoffs. "But I heard it's Y/N."

"Do you remember seeing me anywhere?"

Jungkook groans and throws his head back with closed eyes before snapping his head towards you again.

"Why don't you people get it? I don't know you and I don't want to know you. You all mean nothing to me." He growls, looking into your eyes.
"Nothing."

"But-"
For the sake of the boy you love and long for, you want to try. But Jungkook isn't in the mood to receive any help.

"Just get the hell out! Don't you get it?! Are you stupid?! I don't give a shit about who you are!" He yells, his chest rising and falling down with every angry breath.
"You're disgusting for trapping me here!"

You let out a shaky breath before backing away.
"I-... you guys try, I'm just going to step out for some air."

"Don't let it get to you Y/N, he doesn't know what he's saying." Minji says with a small smile of encouragement. You nod and walk out, shutting the sliding door of the warehouse behind you.

"Look what you did Jungkook." Yoongi sighs after you leave.
"You're going to regret this later." He shakes his head.

"I don't care! LET ME GO!" Jungkook yells.
"My girlfriend must be looking for me."

After hearing that, something inside Jimin snaps, he's had enough of Jungkooks denial.
He stomps over and smacks his hands down onto the armrests of the chair, either side of Jungkook.

"Don't you get it?" Jimin yells, seething with anger as he leans closer to Jungkooks face.
"Your girlfriend has been looking for you. For months. I was there through all her tears and heartache, how can you still not remember Y/N?!"

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows but before he could even speak, Jimin leans back.
"You were lucky to have an amazing girl like Y/N. I'll admit it, I like her a lot... But the only person in her heart is you."
He steps back and runs a hand through his hair.

"How could you find another girl so quick? Even if you forgot about her, how can you just fall in love with someone else so fast?"