46. Buckle up

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!!!!! 💜💜💜 Im still crying about it >~<
———

Jin locks the door and walks back to the group.

"No, my name is Dr Jeon." Jungkook argues for the 3rd time.

Jimin groans and ruffles his hair in frustration.
"What's your first name then?!"

Jungkook stays silent, confused himself.
"I-... my name is Dr Jeon."
Jimin sighs and turns to Minji.

"What the heck is wrong with him?"

Minji thinks for a moment, she's never seen anything like this either.
"I don't know... I don't think he'd play ignorant..."

Yoongi walks over to you and takes you by the hand. He leads you to Jungkook who just stares at you blankly, like he's looking straight past you.

They say your pupils dilate when looking at something or someone you love.
The way Jungkook is looking at you in this moment... resembles a mere glance from a stranger.

"Do you know who she is?" Yoongi asks Jungkook but he meekly shakes his head.

"I've never seen her before."
The weight of his words makes your heart sink.
Why is he doing this?

"For gods sake Jungkook! How can you not remember her of all people?!" Jin yells from infront of the door.

"Am I supposed to know you?" He asks looking you up and down.
"Why?"

You open your mouth to answer but nothing comes out. What are you supposed to say?
'Yeah because you're my boyfriend?'

"If you all have nothing else to say, please leave." He shrugs, clicking his pen and opening his folder.

"Sorry Wrath but we can't do that. Come with us." Minji says, nodding her head at Jin who creates a flame sphere.

Jungkook sucks in a breath.
"Fire? Did Luhan do a ritual to give you a small amount of his powers too? And who are you calling Wrath? The sins are dead."

"There's definitely something wrong with him." You whisper.
"He thinks Luhan is what made him have healing powers..."

"Get up." Minji instructs. Jungkook hesitantly gets up, scared of Jins flame sphere.
"Yoongi, make yourself and him invisible. We'll take him to the warehouse and figure out what's wrong with him."

"I-invisible?! You too?!" Jungkook squawks.

"They're all sins, not the outcome of Luhans sorcery. Now let's go. Stay silent or Jin won't hesitate to burn you." Minji lies but Jungkook believes her.
Yoongi grabs him by the forearm, making himself and Jungkook invisible.

On the way out of the hospital, you have no idea what to feel.
It's obvious Luhan messed with Jungkooks mind because he didn't recognise any of you. So... he didn't cheat? But he still did? But he didn't know he was cheating?
My heart and head can't take this.

With a sigh, you keep walking behind Minji, and Jin when Jimin nudges you with his elbow.
"How are you feeling?" He asks with a thin smile.

"I don't know. Confused I guess."

"I'm sure everything will make sense soon."

I hope it will.

When you get to the warehouse, Yoongi and Jungkook become visible again.

"What is this place? Who are you people?!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Friends." Jimin bluntly replies, grabbing a wooden chair from the corner for Jungkook.