44. Shattered

A/N: sorry in advance for this dramatic ass chapter ;0

You're sitting on the sofa when the woman- Nora, places a glass of sludgy green liquid onto the coffee table in front of you.

"They... they can't be dead." You whisper, looking up at her.
Noras features soften.

"I'm sorry sweetie... they are."

"But how do you know?" You say, voice cracking as you're on the verge of tears.

"Luhan had a few Sakers drag out four body bags to showcase in one his gatherings after his return from Earth." Sunwoo replies.

"F-four..." jimin stammers, eyes red with tears.

"It cant be true." Yoongi mumbles, head in his hands as Jin sniffles and pats him on the back.

"No... Y/N had a vision of Jungkook. He was working at the hospital in Lexor." Minji says, shaking her head.

Sunwoo, twirls his moustache, deep in thought. "A Pax's vision is never wrong..." he says.
You snap your head up, hopeful.
"What did you exactly see dear?" He asks.

"I saw Jungkook- Wrath, he was wearing white overalls and treating a patient. He was in some sort of housing complex that had a medical wing."

"That's the Lexor hospital. He must sleep there too in an allocated medics room..." Sunwoo says with a smile.
"The sins must be alive!"

You dab at you eyes with your sleeve and beam at the boys. They sigh in relief and hug each other.

"But why would Luhan act as if he killed them? He said he's gained the sins energy and that he's more powerful now?" Nora questions.

"It's obvious why." Minji interjects. "If people knew the Sins were alive, it would start a rebellion. Luhan wanted to make us fear him even more."

You all nod in understanding.

"I just... I can't believe you're all still alive." Nora smiles a warm motherly smile. She walks over a cups your cheek with a hand.

"I remember making you little snacks to take when you went on adventures with the kids of the council." She smiles, remembering the past you've now completely forgotten.

She steps back and hands you the drink she made.
"Here darling, this was your favourite modaf juice."

"W-whats 'modaf'?" You ask a little shyly.
Nora laughs and sits down on the chair next to Sunwoo.

"A delicious fruit from the red trees. You must've seen a couple of those on the way here." She turns to the other boys.
"Don't by shy, drink up." She smiles, pointing to their glasses.

"O-oh, yes. Thank you." They murmur, picking up their glasses too.

You bring the glass to your lips and take a sip.
"Oh my god, this is amazing! I've never tasted anything like it!" You exclaim.

Nora laughs.
"Your expression hasn't changed" She grins.

"Thank you for welcoming us, I trust you won't tell anyone about us being here?" Minji asks.
Sunwoo waves her off with a hand.

"You know we'd never dear." Sunwoo shakes his head.

"Thank you. I'm sorry but I need to inconvenience you for one more thing... do you by any chance have spare black robes for us to wear?" Minji asks.