10.

"Lift us up! Hurry!!"I shouted as I was standing next to the wall with the commander's horse. They lifted us up to the top of the wall. I jumped up and he followed me. I ran and saw a lot of injured soldiers.

"Where's the commander?!"I yelled, my breath wasn't stable and I hurt my leg while I helped Reiner and Bertl.

"There!"a soldier pointed to a direction and I ran in a faster speed.

"Commander?!"a soldier yelled."Can you hear me commander?! He is about to pass out!! Pick him up!!"

I rushed to them and dropped myself to the ground next to him."Commander!!"

He looked at me then fell onto my lap.

"Commander!! Commander Erwin!!!"I shouted and started crying."Please wake up..."

His horse nuzzled his nose into my neck as I cried. They carefully put the commander on a cart and I sat next to him. I grabbed his hand and cried silently. His horse was next to us the whole time. We got going and I saw the others. They are alive. Armin Jean Connie Sasha...Krista , Eren, Mikasa...oh God I'm so relieved!

A few days later

I was sitting next to the commander. He was in the infirmary. They had wrapped up and fixed his hand I had been there the whole time. I couldn't leave him. I had asked about my friends they said they're okay just a few injuries but nothing too bad. I was holding the commander's hand, my head was laying next to him on the bed. It was night time . He will be okay and he will wake up. I closed my eyes. We were able to protect him...I'm glad...oh God what would I do without him? I felt his grip on my hand and I quickly looked up at him. He was looking at me.

"Squad leader..."his voice was cracked and deeper than the usual.

"C-Commander"I started crying. He was surprised a bit but then smiled.

"Thank you...without you I would be dead."

"No! Don't say that. I'm so happy because you're alive..."I just looked at him. He tried to sit up so I helped him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him."C-Commander....you need to rest. I will be right next to you don't worry but please rest."

"Just a little..."He stroked my cheek then leaned back. He closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep. I laid my head back to his bed and didn't let go of his hand. I fell asleep too.

The next morning

I woke up to the sound of a door opening. I didn't open my eyes because of the sunlight.

"Eyebrows...you got yourself eaten by a titan got into the infirmary then got April to your bed. You're not bad..."I heard a familiar voice at the doorway. I lifted my head up.

"Levi?"I mumbled my eyes still closed.

"Good morning."he said in an almost smiling voice.

"Levi!"I jumped up and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"You're alive and well. You really did a good job out there. I heard from several soldiers that you cut titans like crazy and none of them could come near Erwin. You really want to protect him."

"I can't live without him. I was so stupid. I was...an idiot. I avoided him for 2 years. I regret it now. I realized in the battlefield that...I....I'm...."I turned red just by the thought of it.

"April."I heard a deep morning voice behind me.

"C-Commander. You're awake."I turned back to him. He was sitting and looking at us.

"Levi considering that she is your niece you two aren't too similar."he smiled a bit. My eyes widened.

"I am his what?"

"My cousin. Family. Your mother is my mother's sister."he explained to me. I blinked a few times before I could say anything.

"Acker...blood..."I mumbled.

"Yes. You have it."he pet my head then sat down on a chair next to the commander.

"Huh...uhm..."I couldn't make any normal word. I sat down next to the commander on the bed. He grabbed my hand with his left hand.

"We have one more big thing for you."he motioned to Levi. He coughed and someone opened the door. I looked there and burst into tears.

"Samuel!!!"I cried out and rushed to him. He picked me up and hugged me close to him.

"Little sis...I'm here don't cry"he stroke my back as I cried and clinged onto him.

"You're okay...it was so long. Don't you dare to do it again!!"I shouted at him and he laughed.

"Never ever. I will be with you from now on."he kissed my cheek and I smiled, tears were still rolling down on my cheeks but they were happy tears.