18.

When I opened my eyes I saw the familiar table. What the...did I sleep in the Mess Hall? After a while I heard 3 men groan at the same time. Okay it wasn't just me.

"Morning sleepy heads."I mumbled and smiled. They just growled in response."Who wants coffee?"

3 growling again. I got up from the chair and started to brew the coffees. After a few minutes I heard them starting to move. Not much movement but it was something. I put a coffee in front of Samuel and Levi and when I was next to the commander he grabbed my hand and made me sit down next to him still holding my hand and putting our hands on the table. My eyes widened a bit and I almost spilled out his coffee.

"You're together? Finally."Samuel said between two sips from his coffee. Levi now choked on his coffee.

"What the fuck? I know that they're in love but when did you confessed to my niece Eyebrows?"Levi said after he whipped of the coffee from his mouth.

"That night when Hange called us lovebirds."he said and took a sip from his coffee.

"And after that almost every night."I mumbled and chuckled. He leaned to my ear and murmured a 'shhh'.

"Some people will want to skin you alive Greek God. You know it right?"Levi continued.

"Yeah...and when someone sees Hange please tell her I want to speak with her."he responded, I stood up.

"Excuse me sirs but I have plenty of paperwork to do. Have a good day."I left them with this and when I was at the corridor I heard shouting. They were probably arguing on something.

After a bunch of hours I heard a knock on my door. I was sitting in my office doing paperwork like usual. I was about to ask who is it when Hange burst through my door. I jumped up from my seat.

"Hange! My door!! What-"she sprinted up to me and pressed her finger to my mouth"mhm?!"

"April I need you for an experiment~"she sang and let go of me. I looked at her confused for a second but then my anger returned.

"Hange. You just ruined my door. Actually I don't have a door anymore! And you-"she put her finger on my mouth again and now I was annoyed as hell.

"Pleaseeee April. You don't need that door. Your office is almost in the end of the corridor nobody walks here anyways..."she pouted as she crossed her arms. I felt my anger rising up. End of the. Nobody. HANGE

"Levi's office is in the end. It's next to mine. EVERYONE IS WALKING PAST MY OFFICE. EVERY SINGLE PERSON HANGE."I shouted and she covered my mouth with her hand.

"Don't shout April! They will find out our plan!"my eyes widened for a second. Yep. I don't want Levi to kill her. I am angry but she is my friend.

When she let go of my mouth I crossed my arms and looked up at her."Tell me the plan Four eyes"

"Yeah! That's my girl!"she squealed and pulled me down to her lab. We had passed Jean, Connie and the commander off course. They all looked at us with confusion in their eyes. Hange just laughed them off.

"Sooo?"I asked as she was searching in a closet. She jumped in joy as she pulled out a black and white maid costume."H-Hange?"

"Go dress up! I don't take no for an answer!"she pushed me into another room and slammed the door after me. I held up the costume. It's cute? Oh God...what's in her mind? I sighed and dressed up. When I was putting on my heels she opened the door and a scream was audible from the doorway.

"Oh my God!!! Go to the mess hall!"she screamed at me as she pushed me out until the doorway of the Mess Hall. She ran into the room and left me alone and confused. The commander was eating his lunch right now and he had seen Hange as she ran into the room and sat down smiling wildly. He then looked at the doorway where I stood. His eyes widened and he dropped his spoon. I blushed and hid next to the door. I heard footsteps and soon I was pinned to the wall. I blushed like crazy as I looked up. I knew it was the commander I recognized his scent and steps.

"C-Commander-"I started but he cut me off with a passionate kiss. I tried to speak but because of his mouth I can't. I gave up after a minute and melt into the kiss. Slowly my hands found their way up to his neck and his hand was on my waist now. We pulled away after a few minutes. Our noses touched as we leaned to each other.

"Do you want to count stars Love?"he said in his sweet and deep voice. I smiled and playfully pushed him away.

"What's up with you? Carelessly kissing me in the hallway then calling me Love"I crossed my arms and looked up to him. He never done things like this before. Only in his office or room. Or when we were 100% alone.

"You didn't like it?"he asked and his voice turned sad. I quickly shook my head and grabbed his hand.

"I loved it. It's just...we can't...so-"

"I'm the commander I am the one who makes the rules April. We can be together don't worry"he nuzzled into my neck as he pulled me closer to himself.

"What about the others?"I was always worried about the roumors. The others didn't quite like the commander. Mostly because of his methods and rules and off course his eyebrows and his arm. If he got insulted more because of me I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Why care? If they want to be mean then be mean just don't care about them. Our friends and loved ones will support us and it's the only thing that matters....aside from you by my side off course"his voice was even deeper then the usual and I felt a smile curling upon my mouth.

"You're right. It's just the two of us who really matters"he casually picked me up with one hand, I gasped at this sudden change. I looked around and the view was amazing from up here. A playful smile appeared on my face. I'm a giant. No titan can stop me up here.

"So...do you want to go out and stare at the starry sky? Before you decide to do something badass up there"I laughed and leaned closer to him just so our noses were touching.

"Take me out, Commander"I said in a low but sweet voice still smiling. He didn't wait a second after it and we went to the garden. As he walked out of the door I felt him tense up a bit but he didn't stop. I looked at the commander and he was looking straight in the direction of a tree. I didn't notice until now but his grip on my leg became tighter.

"Tell me"he suddenly spoke up, his voice was low and deep.

"Um...what should I tell you?"I became slightly worried because I felt something dark surrounding him.