11.

We stood there still for a few more minutes before I let go of him.

"Where have you been?"I asked, I was curious about it. He was somewhere for 2 years. It's a pretty long time.

"It took 6 months to my wounds to heal then they said I will do paperwork and only that. It was the most sleepless 2 years of my life. I wanted to see you but they didn't let me until the commander asked for me."he smiled. I looked at the commander he was already looking at me.

"It took them 2 years to read my letter but it was worth it didn't it?"I sat down next to him.

"Thank you very much."I smiled up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Erwin. Pixis and I want to speak with you but just if you are in a good condition for us."Levi spoke up and I stood up.

"We will leave."I grabbed Samuel's hand and left just in time because commander Pixis arrived after we left the room. I stopped at the doorway. They spoke about the last few days happenings and what will happen until Levi spoke up.

"I'm sorry Erwin. I know you've only just recovered enough to talk to us....but I understand if you'd rather go back to sleep than hear what we have to say."his voice was his usual monoton one.

"No I'm tired of sleeping. Please continue."the commander replied his voice was a bit tired.

"It's too bad for your right arm"Levi said. The commander was right handed. How will he write, sign or do anything?

"How many hundreds of men do you think I've sent out to be eaten by titans?"he started."one arm isn't nearly enough to make up for that. I hope I will be able to pay back the rest when I end up in Hell...."

"No fucking Hell to you!"I yelped from outside the door, Samuel shut my mouth.

"Shh...you will get us in trouble for eavesdropping."he whispered to me.

"Come in April."I heard the commander's voice. I opened the door and muttered a 'fuck'.

"Is she somehow related to Levi?"Pixis laughed and I did too but out of embarrassment.

"She is. How did you know such a word like fuck?"Levi dragged me in more then closed the door.

"Levi I'm not a baby and you are always saying this."I replied. Pixis laughed even more.

"Erwin about Hell. It sounds good mind if I come visit when we both make it down there?"I growled but didn't say anything.

"What's wrong old man? Giving up?"Levi sat down back to his chair."Maybe you need another drink."

"Aye, it's perfect time for a drink."suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

"It's Hange. Come in."Levi said and the door opened revealing Hange with Connie.

"Good to see you awake, sir."she started."So you were here all along commander Pixis. Perfect timing I'm here to report on the recent incident. This is"

Connie cut her off with a yelp."Connie! Connie Springer from the 104th survey corps, sir!"

"He's from the village I mentioned, Ragako. Since he was there to witness the incident, I had him accompany my squad."Hange continued.

"Connie. Good work..."Levi said.

"Thank you, sir."he replied.

"Allow me to explain."Hange scratched her nape as she spoke."The town was full of evidence that supports the theory we have...about where the titans come from this time."

We was a bit shocked as she spoke. The titans are humans and Connie's mother turned into one too. I couldn't believe it but Pixis seemed to not believe her either.

"So you're saying that the titans...are actually humans?"the commander asked he was curious too.

"We don't have any solid proof that all titans are this way....but...if they are, I have a hunch about what's really inside a titan's weak spots."she said. If it's true...

"If two titans vary widely in size, the weak spot is always the same."she countinued.

"One meter long, ten centimeters wide."I said, they nodded.

"Yes...if you match those propositions up to a typical human body...you'd get the spinal column leading out of the brain. A titan can't regenerate and ceases to function if you cut this area...probably because these organs are independent from the rest of the titan's body."Hange as always in studies was right. It's complicated but made sense. We were shocked. She and Levi spoke a bit but Pixis interrupted them.

"But if it's true...I wonder. Could the difference between regular titans and titans like Eren...be that their bodies aren't completely absorbed...?"I looked at the commander and he looked the most shocked.

"Hey...Erwin"Levi called out."...Erwi-"

He gulped when he saw the commander's scary smile. I yelped softly.

"...the hell are you smiling about?"

"..."the commander didn't answered at first they just looked at each other then he spoke up."oh...it's nothing."

"You're gonna make me sick."Levi said his voice was a bit shocked but it wasn't so noticeable.

The commander smirked."I've been told that since I was a child."

"Is that the real reason you're in the Survey Corps?"Levi asked and Hange muttered a 'huh?'.

"Ease off, Levi. My arm was eaten I'm psychically and emotionally exhausted don't you have some pity for me?"the commander replied in a happier voice and that scary smile was gone now.

"Well...you're pitifull."Levi replied and I chuckled. The commander looked at me and I smiled at him. He smiled back at me with his eyes. He looked a bit tired now. I couldn't really remember the rest of the talk but I know they had spoken about Eren and Krista. I almost passed out when I heard that the commander called out for me.

"I'm fine I'm fine I just..."I couldn't continue because I passed out.