12.

I heard some noises. Ow my head...what happened? I only remember that the commander called my name and I said I'm okay then...did I pass out? I lifted up my head and opened my eyes. I was on a couch. A window slightly open and white walls.

"April!"suddenly I heard 3 people's shouting at the same time.

"Where's Samuel and the others? They need to shout too when my head is about to explode..."I mumbled but they heard me crystal clear. Hange laughed, Levi and the commander just sighed.

"I love your humor April. Anyways...why didn't you say anything about your leg?? It looked terrible before I stitched it and wrapped it up. You lost so much blood."she said in a cold voice.

"Please answer my question with honesty...did you cut my leg off?"I couldn't force myself to move even more or look down.

"No!"the commander yelped."Hange tried, she said it will be good for some experiments but I didn't let her do it."

"Thank you"I smiled at him. He was sitting on his bed close to me and the couch.

"Tell me April...how did you walk with that leg? And when did you got injured?"Levi asked, a hint of worry was audible in his voice.

"I don't know. I just wanted to be with the commander and save him. When...I helped Reiner and Bertl."there was no way back now. They will consider me as an enemy or they will understand. That's the two options.

"You did what?"they all asked in shock.

"I helped them. I trained them I have known them for more than 6 years now. I know they were the reason why my dad and brother died but I don't care. They're not that bad people. Something is really off with Eren. We need to find out what it is."I looked around the room to see their faces.

"She is right..."the commander was the first to speak."we need to find it out and if we need we must speak to Reiner and Berthold. We can't do everything alone."

"April I don't know if this was a stupid or a clever decision but I trust you."Levi said and Hange joined him.

"You wanted to protect them like the commander but...did something unique happen?"her voice was excited.

"Actually yes. Reiner thanked me in his titan form. His voice was a bit shaky and deeper than the usual but he meant it for sure."I said and Hange jumped on me.

"Speak!! I see...we need to experience it on Eren too and if we met again with them we talk to them too!"she was crazily excited about it. I smiled.

"Okay Hange but just carefully."I pushed her off of myself and stood up.

"You aren't allowed to stand up!"Levi raised his voice at me.

"I'm fine."I said and felt and arm on my back."What is it?"

"Don't pass out again. You will make me sick if you do it again."the commander said as he let go of me.

"I won't. I promise. Where's Samuel?"I asked and sat down next to my superior.

"I sent him back to the headquarters. He asked about you but I told him you will stay next to the commander until he will walk again."Levi said and glanced out of the window."We need to go four-eyes. I'm late already."

"Yes yes. Bye-Bye lovebirds"she said and rushed out of the door. I turned red.

"Hange!!"I shouted after her and a laugh was audable from the passage.

"I will kick her for you."Levi said then left. He softly closed the door behind himself leaving the two of us alone.