7.

I was in my office. My very new office. I was promoted to squad leader at my first meeting and everyone cheered when the commander said it.

"I will change it a bit and it will be beautiful."I mumbled to myself as I looked around my office. Two bookcases on the left side of the room. My desk with my chair were near the two big windows. One of them was slightly open and the wind came through the open window. The warm breeze caressed my arms. My shirt was tucked up. It was the 13th day of March so the weather was pretty good and warm and it was my birthday today. I hadn't told anyone about it yet and I wasn't waiting for presents. A sweet greeting was enough for me. I ran out my office for some flowers. I really love flowers. The smell of them the colour. Everything in them is gorgeous. I picked up some from the garden. I had made it 1 month ago on my first day here. Levi seemed to enjoy it the most. He always sat under one of the trees and studied one of the flowers. The trees were here before I planted the flowers and bushes here but I planted 2 more.

"Hey Slater"Levi called out he was sitting at his tree like usual at this hour.

"Hey Corporal"I replied and smiled at him. I held a few flowers in my hand.

"Your birthday is today isn't it?"my eyes widened a bit but I nodded. How does he know about it?"Then happy birthday."

I smiled. He wasn't a kind person to most of the soldiers but I had nothing to complain about. He didn't call me on his usual nicknames, didn't insult me or sent me to all night long cleaning duties. And he greeted me on my birthday. He is a kind man he just doesn't show it to anybody."Thank you so much."

"Did I hear it right? Birthday??"Hange jumped off of a tree shouting loud.

"Four eyes!"Levi shouted back at her."No drunk parties again or I will make you clean the whole castle alone!"

"You're so rude Shorty"she pouted and I sneaked back to my office while they were arguing. I heard every single word because of my open window.

"No titan stuff!!"Levi shouted, he was standing now.

"Then no cleaning!!"Hange shouted back at him when Mike smashed open his window. His office was next to mine.

"Shut the fuck up!!!"he yelled at them. Levi rolled his eyes and Hange just pouted like a kid. I laughed and bent over my window."Also April."he bent over his window too and he was looking at me now."Happy birthday angel."he smiled at me and I laughed again.

"Thank you Mike you're so sweet."I stroked his hair a bit before a shout interrupted our other interactions.

"Squad leader April and Squad leader Mike are together!"it was Connie...I mentally slapped him several times because he caused everyone to look at us.

"Springer to my office now!"Mike shouted. Everyone mumbled things to each other while they were pointing to our direction.

"Mike..."I muttered and he looked at me.

"Don't worry April I got this I know who you love."with this he closed his window and I heard several shouts from the other side of my wall. I closed my window too. It will be the best if I just do my paperwork now and for the rest of the day. I sat down to my desk and started reading one of the papers.