30.

I was cutting down titans. I stopped counting them at 43. A sudden roar was audible it sounded like Reiner. What in the world is happening inside? I didn't have much time to think the beast titan threw a barrel within the wall. I didn't see anything more. I continued fighting. When it was finally clear I stopped a bit. Phew...what a day...and it's just the beginning. A sudden yell snapped me out of my thoughts.

"April watch out!!"it was Levi's voice. I looked up and saw several stones in the air dashing towards us. I jumped and one almost hit my leg. I looked around and saw body parts everywhere. They cut them off...how much speed did that stones have??"Hurry!"

I runned after Levi and we headed to the wall. I saw the horses and the others now. They stood in a circle. Levi jumped off but I examined the current situation. The Beast threw stones on us...that filthy bastartd...they want to kill us...but why? They're humans too...what's the point of these murders? I jumped on the ground. The commander was here too.

"The Beast titan must have been controlling the smaller titans to herd all of our soldiers to one forward location. Because of that squad Dirk, Marlene and Klaus, who were fighting those smaller titans...seem to have been whipped out by the earlier bombardment."he took a breath then continued."in other words the surviving forces within the walls..."

"...are you the Survey Corps recruits..."said a boy with a bowl cut.

"Captain Levi...Corporal April and...me"he said and our eyes met. I saluted. He just...why now? In a situation like this...why did you promote me now? Another explosion and some soldiers screamed.

"Erwin...do you have...some kind of plan?"Levi asked and the commander looked at him. I could tell. He didn't have any plan. Or he had just hide it well...godness. Please someone help us.

A big crushing sound from the wall. We looked up.

"Hey...is that..Eren?"I asked and Levi continued.

"He must have been thrown....all the way to the top of the wall...by that thing."

I runned to the others they were yelling and panicking. I tried to calm them down a bit. It wasn't the end yet. We needed clear heads. I started to shout with them. They all looked at me shocked but it worked. They slowly calmed down. I sighed in relief and headed to the commander and Levi.