five

you have chosen c. congratulations!

"Huh? What do you mean-"

You ran to the block of flats before you could talk to the man any longer.

You ran up the stairs and then unlocked the door, quickly shutting it closed after you entered.

"Thank God." Your back leaned on the door and you slid down the door, sitting down.

You were exhausted from running however you thought that it was worth it.

"How did he know I was here? I need to call Yoongi."

You called him and he eventually picked up.

"Hello Y/N? Did you get home safely? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just ran into some creepy guy who asked me if he was handsome." You laughed, but you were still shaking. "Anyways, when are you coming home?"

"In half an hour. I'm already on the bus home."

"By the way, don't go through the alleyway near our flat. I saw that creepy guy there."

"I know that I'm not supposed to go through there- wait. Did you go through there? Min Y/N." Whenever Yoongi called you by your full name, you knew that you messed up. Big time.
"I'm gonna have to talk to you when I get home. But for now, it's my fault since I forgot to tell you about that.. alleyway."

"Okay, see at home, bye." You hanged up and then put your phone on the floor.

Why did that man follow you? Out of all people, why you?

You could even run into him the next time you go outside. What other choice is there left?

You eventually got up and went straight to the bathroom to clean yourself up.

—————

You heard the door click open, "Y/N, I'm home."

You were waiting for Yoongi in your bedroom but then you walked out of your room, with your arms folded.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, his face plastered with confusion.

"You said you had something to tell me."

"Oh, yeah. Take a seat."

It was like a meeting. You and Yoongi were sitting in the living room.

"Sorry that I forgot to tell you about this but, that alleyway is also where the murderer appears." Yoongi explained.

"Sorry? I could've been dead already." You muttered. "But why would a murderer ask if he was handsome?"

"Huh?"

"He asked me if he was handsome. But all I said was so-so but he looked confused afterwards so I had enough time to escape."

"Y- Y/N." Yoongi's expression changed, "You're the only person who ran into the murderer and who's still alive."

"What about it?"

"I got a call from the police investigation team and they said that the person who was stabbed this morning was the only one of the victims who survived surprisingly."

"Wow! That's great news." You smiled.

"We'll go and visit the person tomorrow after school at the hospital. They're still recovering but they say that they're able to function normally."

"Okay, cool." You agreed and sprung up. "Well I'm gonna go-"

"-Wait!" Yoongi stopped you for a second. You turned around to face him.

"Be careful, Y/N. You're the only person who's ever run into the murderer unharmed. You never know if he could come back for you."