eleven

"W- Wait, what?" You asked again, not believing your ears.

"You can't escape him." Ara repeated, emphasising the word 'can't'.

"What can we do now then?" You smacked your hand on the table, "We're gonna die sooner or later if we can never get rid of that Kim Seokjin guy.."

"It says that he returns every hundred years, and the new thing I found out is that he only stays around for two years.. we have a month left to survive this." Ara said, "Now we're on the bright side."

"W- What if some of us don't survive?" You asked, as if it was an instinct. You and Ara became quiet for a few seconds, until she broke the silence.

"We will. Trust me."

"I don't trust you with that but okay." You replied and slouched in the chair.

"In the meantime, the best we can do is inform everyone else-"

"-And how are we supposed to do that without everyone looking at us like we're crazy freaks?"

"We'll find a way somehow." Ara said.

"This is like The Purge." You laughed and Ara laughed for a bit as well.

"Yeah, it kind of is I guess." Ara said, "We need to get everyone in Busan to walk in pairs and give them as much advice as we can."

"I hope this works." You sighed.

"So do I." Ara said,

"But what else can we do?"