twenty six

You waited for 45 minutes and then heard wailing sirens getting louder. They must be back.

You saw all seven of them in handcuffs and officers on high alert. Yoongi was there too.

He turned to look at you and gave you the worst look. For the first time.

But it was for the best. For the better.

The officer then came back.

"So what happened back there?" You asked.

"We caught them in the act of preparing another plan of murdering." He leaned back in his seat, "There were also other rooms since it was a block of flats. The room above their meeting room was full of organs."

You felt sick.

"I'm guessing they also had cases outside of Busan, since there were a lot of organs. Sorry if this sounds really gruesome."

"It's alright because it is." You sighed.

"They're currently being interrogated in separate rooms. We're also going to be making court arrangements, and we'll definitely contact the details to you."

"Here's my email." You gave your details to the officer.

"Thank you for your co-operation. We'll ensure your safety during this time as they know that you sent in the report."

"Thank you so much, for all that you've done."

"It's no problem." The officer gave a reassuring smile, "You may stay here if you'd like a word with Yoongi later."

"I will."

You will.