coadunatio

I gasp and force open my eyes to the harsh light of the kitchen, where more people than just Pietro have found their way to. "Oh, thank God," Pietro says as he crushes me in a hug, and I take the second to look at who's around me. I quickly pick out Steve holding the back of his neck out of stress, then Bucky, who's trying to calm him down. To their left, Tony and Natasha look on from afar but still with worry. I try to look around more but I let myself fall into Pietro's hug instead, and I faintly notice Wanda to the right of me place a hand on my back and whisper, "You'll be okay." 

I take a deep breath then release from Pietro's embrace, looking around in confusion. "Was that what I think it was?"

Dr. Strange is the first to speak up. "Compared to your previous blackouts, this was much worse, but yes. If what you've ever experienced before is any tell, you just had a vision. Only this time, it was much longer, and you," he pauses, taking a shaky breath, his eyes doing everything they can to not meet mine. "You were trying to talk to us. You kept saying things we couldn't understand. Someone wrote them down."

"I did." I watch as Peter Parker steps forward.

"Why is he here?" I ask quietly, the worry on my face obviously showing through. The rest of the Avengers shift awkwardly and Tony puts an arm on Peter's arm, but Peter politely removes it.

"It's fine, Mr. Stark," he says to Tony before turning to me. "I'm supposed to be going on a mission later today, so I came last night so I wasn't stressed on time this morning. Plus, I'm a good note taker. Props of still being in high-school, I guess." He gives me a small smile when saying this, which releases some of the tension in my chest, but not all of it. He looks down at the small notebook in his hands, the outside decorated in planets and constellations.

"The first thing you said was, "Wait." Then you said,"I know where your friend is. I know what happened to him." Does any of that ring a bell?"

The recent memories flood back as I relive what I just saw. "I remember it all." I say, my eyes pointed toward the ground. The room stays silent and Pietro takes my hand.

I look up to him, and with a gentle voice he asks, "Can you tell us what happened?"

I slightly nod my head and take a deep breath. Before I talk, Pietro squeezes my hand in reassurance. You're not going anywhere this time, he says without words. You're staying right here. I've got you.

"It began with a lot of people in a large circle. I tried my hardest the entire time but I couldn't pick out faces– it was as if they were blurred, but nothing else was. Everyone was dressed in the same black uniform of sorts, making it even harder to try to differentiate the people. A loud siren rang out, and everyone ran for the center. There was something there, maybe supplies, but I wasn't paying attention. I got about halfway before I tripped and fell, and a girl helped me back up. She was the only one I could pick out, but I could only pick her out at the end. She had green skin and black and pink hair; I recognized her, but couldn't connect where I knew her from. She was taller than me, and by the end of it carried two swords on her back."

"Gamora," Thor speaks up from the back. He stands from his place and walks slowly around the gathered group. "The fiercest woman in the galaxy. We met once, and she is not one to be messed with. The fact that she helped you is a good sign. We at least have her on our side."

"How did you meet her? Would I have known her from anywhere? I felt like I knew her," I ask, my curiosity taking over.

"She is a part of the Guardians of the Galaxy, as the man who seemed to be the leader called themselves. I do not believe the two of you have met, but there is a chance you have run into her if you were outside Midgard at some point."