Chapter 4: A New Family

- What about my wand? - Harry asked.

- I remember every wand I sold, Mr. Potter, and the unicorn that gives your wand its core had, remarkably, given another hair to another wand. That unicorn is very powerful, Mr. Potter, very powerful. It has done many great things, and I hope you will too.

- Thank you. But can you tell me who does the other wand belong to?

Ollivander hesitated. He looked at Snape and said, not answering Harry's question:

- I believe that you know the owner, professor Snape. And for now, I bid you farewell.

~~~

- You know who it was? - Harry asked.

- Hm...I'm not sure. There are many people I know that have unicorn hairs for cores.

- It must be someone who is important. For if that person wasn't influential, it wouldn't be that hard to answer.

Severus hummed in agreement. Harry had a point there. He went through his list of friends and eventually, got down to two people: his godson, Draco Malfoy, and another one that he momentarily forgot. He said:

- Well, I know two, and you're going to meet one later. Right now, we need to buy your books and equipments.

- Okay, Sev.

They slowly walked to the bookshop, which was named 'Flourish and Blotts'. Harry wondered why they could name a bookshop like that. Well, a bookshop couldn't be blotted if it was crucial to people's lives. Everyone needed books, after all.

After some moments of complaining how hard it was to find an invisible book, the owner finally got all the books they needed. They turned out to be a lot though, as Severus had bought 'a few' more for the sake of tutoring Harry. So when they were out of the store, each of them was holding a small pile of books.

Severus sighed:

- I suppose we must stop our little shopping here. We can't bring the books with us.

- It will be tiring. - Harry drawled.

- Well, I can shrink the books to pocket-size but I don't think that's a good idea. Some of the books are quite old and I don't want to damage any of it, so I suggest apparating to the place I'm staying. My house isn't properly equipped for two.

- Can I ask where we are going?

- A house of my friend. You will know the rest when we get there. - Snape smirked.

- Okay. So how do I grab onto you? Our hands are definitely full.

Snape thought for a moment. He scrunched his face a little and then turned to face Harry:

- Come here, I'm going to hug you.

Harry almost bursted out laughing as he imagined the sight that would be occuring anytime soon. However, when he saw Severus and his deathly gaze, his mouth wisely stayed shut. Well, you couldn't make fun of a gloomy Potions Master, especially when his venom was as deadly as the real one.

Harry quietly stepped into Severus' arms, and they held him protectively. He happily, and mentally, sighed. He enjoyed Severus' warmth, he really did. He heard Severus mumbling: