GoM + Kagami

Their Instagram username and what they will probably post.

Akashi Seijūrō: (@absolute_emperor)

Probably posting about shogi, scissors, his hetero chromatic eyes, some yandere-ish picture of him with his mighty red scissor and probably some pierce picture with 'My orders are absolute' or 'I always win that's why I'm always right' captions.

Kuroko Tetsuya: (@Ichigoupasses)

Would probably post some pictures of Nigou or pictures of them both, pictures of the whole Seirin team, pictures of his novels and of course pictures of his almighty vanilla milkshakes.

Kise Ryōta: (@smallforward_model~ssu)

His behind the scenes modeling pictures, of course. Pictures of Kuroko-cchi maybe or Kasamatsu-senpai. Or just pictures of him modeling in front of a mirror.

Midorima Shintarō: (@threepointernanodayo)

Probably pictures of his lucky item, pictures of Oha Asa, pictures of him shooting high projectile three's (courtesy of Takao), pictures of him and Takao saying that 'He stole my phone, nanodayo' or something like 'He force me to upload this, nanodayo' and why of course his Instagram will also include his tsundereness.

Aomine Daiki: (@UnbeatableMai-chan)

All about his Horikata Mai-chan magazines, cocky pictures of him with the caption 'the only one who can beat me is me' or probably pictures of him smirking, or saying that he's Tetsu's former light. Or some big boobie pictures.

Murasakibara Atsushi: (@maiubolover)

Probably posting about snacks, him eating snacks, his favorite maiubo, probably some pictures of him and Muro-chin.

Kagami Taiga: (@lightmeteorjam)

Pictures of him and Kuroko, him and the team, him and Alex + Tatsuya maybe, or just some random foods, or him doing the meteor jam, him in the zone or his totally split-in-two (hehe) eyebrows.

✂✂✂

A/n: If you guys have a suggestion or wanted to add something about this chapter, feel free to comment. Thanks for reading and enjoy!