Momoi Satsuki x Male! Reader

You were just an ordinary boy way back in Teiko. And she, she was the famous manager of the legendary Generation of Miracles.

You really liked her back then. Maybe it was because she's too cute, or there's something about her that made your heart beats faster. Except, it was known back then that she likes Kuroko Tetsuya.

At first you really can't understand why an amazing manager like her would like a player like Kuroko. It wasn't until you watch a game of Teiko team versing another team that you can't help but acknowledge Kuroko.

He wasn't an excellent player but at the same time he also is. You were always wondering whether you'll get a chance to confess your feelings to her, to Momoi Satsuki.

Of course aside from Kuroko, there's also Aomine as an outside force that prevents you from approaching the pink-haired girl. When the graduation came, you decided to practice playing basketball.

Basketball was just a hobby for you to pass time. Except this time, it became a way for you to try and get close to Momoi. You've also found out that she will be attending Touou Gakuen with Aomine, instead of Seirin which Kuroko will be attending.

The first thing you did after admitting to Touou was of course, to tryout for the Basketball Team. For sure even if Momoi won't necessarily be a manager, since Aomine will definitely be a player, then there's a possibility that she'll be there.

Sure enough, your hard work pay off. You got admitted to the team, except you are not a starter. It was alright. Because surprisingly, or maybe not, Momoi became the manager of the team.

That was also the start of you trying to get close to her. She was not a snob and was also not difficult to get close to. So after a week or so, you became close friends with her.

"What's up with that player that you are recently getting close with?" Aomine asked his childhood friend.

"Oh, is it [Last Name]-san? He's just friendly." Momoi answered.

Aomine looked at the [hair color]-haired male doing drills inside the gym.

"I think that guy likes you." Aomine bluntly said.

"Dai-chan! You know I like Tetsu-kun." Momoi said as she thought about the blue-haired boy.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I pity him." Aomine said as he looked at the guy again.

After practice, you asked Momoi if you could talk to her for a few minutes. She smiled and agreed, as you've always been like this to her.

"Momoi-san, I.. I like you! I've always like you since middle school. You may not know me but I am also from Teiko. I-I know that you like Kuroko-kun.. but please. Please give me a chance to prove myself!" You said looking on the ground with a little blush on your cheeks, not daring to look at her in the eye.

Aomine, who was waiting outside the gym, slightly heard what you said and he raised his eyebrows. He had a tinge of respect towards you, given how crazy Satsuki is towards Tetsu, and yet you still decided to like her and chase after her.

"You are a good guy, [Last Name]-san. And uhm, I really.. I, I'll give you a chance." Momoi was slightly conflicted. She really really likes Tetsu-kun, but Tetsu-kun's attitude towards her is a bit confusing. On the other side, she really doesn't have the heart to reject you.

Momoi didn't know how long will her feelings for Kuroko last. Whether she would still like him in the future or she'll have a change of heart, she'll leave it to fate.

After that day, you started to strive harder and you finally became a starter, subbing Susa-san as the team's small forward. Moreover, you put a lot of painstaking effort to chase after Momoi.