Ryōta Kise x You

A/n: I'll try to do a Yandere Kise. This is my first time making a Yandere one shot fanfic, so I'm sorry if I did it wrong.

-=-

"F/ncchi! Did you see the new magazines~ssu that I've cover front?! You should really buy it~ssu!" Kise shouted at you but then saw you talking to an unknown man -for him-.

"F/NCCHI, WHO IS HE?!" The blonde shouted more loudly this time and thus finally caught your attention. You turned to your boyfriend and smiled at him.

"He's just asking for something, Ryōta." You said as you turned to leave the man and go to Kise. But unfortunately for the both of you, the man wasn't really asking you something but asking you to hook up with him which is of course you declined since you already have your oh-so annoying, super handsome and cute boyfriend, Ryōta.

The man grabbed your left arm in which Kise saw and he gave off a very menacing aura around him. The man then said,

"Aww, come on, babe. Why would you like this annoying model? Tch. Sure he has the looks and skills in basketball but I'm pretty sure I'm much more amazing in bed." He said as he smirked, making you disgusted.

Kise then went to you and snatch you out of the man's arm. He has a piercing glare in that vibrant yellow eyes of his as he said these words coldly,

"F/ncchi is mine! And I'm pretty amazing in bed that F/ncchi doesn't need another man~ssu (A/n: Sorry I had to) now if you don't leave us alone, I'll hunt you down and cut that dirty mouth of yours~ssu." The blonde said.

Mitsuri: And you think yours aren't dirty?

Kise: Shut up Mitsuricchi!

Mitsuri: Hai~

The man 'tch'ed and finally leave you both alone. Until then that the dangerous aura on Kise disappeared and turned delightfully to you.

"F/NCCHI! I'M ON THE FRONT COVER OF THE MAGAZINE~ssu!!" He happily informed you.

"Ryōta, you've been in a front cover a couple of times already. But I'm proud of you always. Also, lower your voice. You don't have to shout, I'm right here in front of you." You said and you smiled at the blonde. After two years of being a relationship, you already got used to his loud personality. That's just how he is, but you love him nevertheless.

"So are you finally buying the magazine F/ncchi?" Kise asked. Ever since you knew that he was a model, he wants you to buy the magazines he's in. But of course, you refused all the time.

"Ryōta, first of all, every time you get a copy of the magazines that have been released, you'll always give it to me. Second, I already got you, the person you, you're in front of me and I can converse with you so why would I need those magazines that only has some pictures of you? Besides, I have plenty on my phone already because you wouldn't stop taking a picture of yourself or us. Thirdly, it would be a waste of money to buy it since it's pretty expensive plus like I said, you'll give me your copy anyways." You explained to the blonde for the nth time.

"Then I won't give you my copy next time~ssu!" He said with a pout.

"I won't still buy one." You said and kissed him. He pouted more so you kissed him again, in the lips this time which lead Kise to smile.

But even though you've been in a relationship in two years, you still didn't know that behind this lively personality of his, hides a dangerous attitude that only comes when he saw you talking to another guy, or if he feel that a person -regardless of gender- is stealing your attention and love from him. Kise is thankful that you still haven't caught him or know about his yandere personality, for God knows what you'll do once you find out.